Chapter 17

The BackStreet Encounter – Chapter 17

A/N: LAUREN/YOU IS HAPPENING!

Your point of view.

We walked hand in hand to the van and hopped in. I was going to let go of her hand reminding myself that I had a girlfriend but she tightened her grip around my fingers not letting me let go.

“I thought you said no holding hands.” I pointed.

“That's nothing friends wouldn't do right? But if that makes you uncomfortable I can let go of your hand.” she said.

“No you are right.” I said “That's nothing friends wouldn't do.” I said realizing that I had spent practically the whole day holding Normani's or Ally's hand. The only difference is that I didn't have feelings for either one of them.

“So how was the dancing and surfing?” she asked looking at me. She was trying to have a normal conversation going between us so I followed.

“It was amazing. The girls didn't know I could dance or surf and they were like so shocked it was hilarious.” I answered.

“You can dance and surf?” she asked surprise written all over her face.

“Yeah. Why do you look so surprised?” I asked.

“The dancing part isn't really surprising.” she said. “But the surfing ...wow.” she admitted.

“It was hilarious because when I rode my first wave Normani was like “Damn that was so hot that if Lauren was-”” I trailed off realizing what I was about to say. “Nevermind.”

“Tell me.” she said her curiosity showing. “Please.” she said in a begging tone as I shook my head no.

“It's embarrassing.” I said.

“Not if you that say that to Lauren the friend not to Lauren the girl who has feelings for you.” she said.

“She said that if you or Camila would have been there...you would have taken me back to the beach and fucked me on the sand.” I said as my cheeks reddened but I felt more at ease when she burst out laughing.

“God I could definitely picture Mani saying that.” she laughed some more. “I'm going to deny it though.” she added more seriously.

“What?” I asked turning to face her.

“I wouldn't have fucked you on the sand.” she said.