Chapter 58

Lauren/You – The BackStreet Encounter – Chapter 58

A/N: Guys, this is a chapter I had already written before I took the decision to disappear from this fandom (actually from the internet) for a while due to shitty events that took place in my life. You won't get update soon and i'm sorry for it.

For those asking what the shitty events are well it's about a family member who is really sick, add to that a lame first week in my new college and me being the object of constant bullying by my new classmates. That's all I can say.

I really hope you won't hate me for deciding to take a break again. I feel like you will because it's literally the third time I decide to take a break from writing... Anyway i'll leave you to the chapter.
Enjoy.

Your point of view.

The night passed by incredibly slowly as my mind was harassed by continual thoughts of Lauren and I and what could have happened if my mother hadn't interfered in our relationship. If what Lauren has told me yesterday was true and not due to her drunk state then my past life had been all based on a lie. During 14 months I keep telling myself that I had to hate her and to enjoy my new life in Paris with my mother and Jason. These past months I kept thinking that she had broken my heart and only faked loving me otherwise she wouldn't have let me go so easily. But that wasn't true. It had broken her too. As much as it broke me, probably even more. I finally closed my eyes after a few hours of thinking as cried myself to sleep. The morning was gonna be really hard. 

-----

As I woke up I dared asking myself if I had even slept a single bit, not because I hadn't managed to close my eyes but because the dream I had felt so real, so true. In that dream Lauren and I were reuniting and as much as I hated to admit it felt really good. I got up only to see that it was only 6am so Lauren would be asleep for quite a long time. I decided that taking a shower would be adequate so I did. I took a cold shower, an extremely cold shower that I hoped would refresh my mind. As I got up of the shower I questioned myself on what I could do before she woke up. Unconsciously my feet brought me to the bedroom and my heart felt like it was going to explode as i looked at her. She was laying flat on the bed, the sheet stopped on the middle of her back letting her shoulders to my sight. I sigh as I saw her laying there, a peaceful face on making my heart skip a big. I walked to her and sound on the bed right next to her. It seemed so easy to just lay down with her and kiss the skin of her shoulders traveling up and down her body before finally kissing her so fucking amazing lips. Without me noticing it I was already pulling on the bed sheets revealing a bit more of her back. My fingers started caressing her back and I was in a trance. It had been so long since I had touched her that way, that I had caressed her. I finally came back to myself when I noticed her shivering because of my touch. Afraid that she would wake up and see me there I just got up and slipped out of the room quickly. I walked to the kitchen and started making coffee because I knew she would need some when she was going to wake up. A few minutes later, I heard noises coming from behind me. I turned around and was met by her, wearing my shirt and no pants. The shirt was long enough to cover her panties but the sight of her pale legs got me completely troubled.