Chapter 45

Lauren/You – The BackStreet Encounter – Chapter 45

A/N: So i've got a lot of you complaining because the TBSE updates are less frequent and you've been asking why. Well the answer is simple: i've got 7 fics i'm currently writing so i'm trying to update all of them one after the other. Now though, if you want me to finish this one first and put the other ones in hiatus, I can. You guys just have to tell me and i'll put the five others on hiatus. You let me know if you prefer that solution.

Anyway, now about this chapter, the last chapter finished on the cliffhanger. This chapter is pretty much focused on how you took the news and on confronting Lauren about it.

Enjoy.

Your point of view.

His words were resonating in my mind, each time breaking my heart a little bit more. I wasn't her first time, she had had sex before me, with Keaton. She had lied to me and all the time pretended that she was uncomfortable with having sex when she already had. Why in hell would she lie? Why would she pretend to be something she is not? I couldn't help but question our whole relationship when my eyes fell on her as she was rehearsing. Was this the only lie she had ever told me? Or had she made a habit of lying to me? Was she the girl I really was in love with or was I just in love with the way she wanted me to see her? I couldn't stand being in the same room as her and her ex boyfriend so after a few minutes I got up and escaped the building, without anyone noticing it as always. Why would they notice me huh? As I realized I had come here with the girls' car I chose to walk to my hotel, knowing that it would give me some time to think. I was deep in my thoughts, questioning every thing I had lived with Lauren, every single moment I had spent with her, wondering if her words were just lies and lies. Unconsciously my feet began taking me the opposite direction of our hotel as I was deep in my thoughts. I was in love with Lauren, I loved her more than anything in this world, which is why I couldn't understand why she had lied to me about her virginity. She could have told me the truth, she could have told me that she had had sexual relations with someone she used to date but she didn't. She chose to lie to me and I was feeling betrayed, because I never thought she would ever do that, I thought that honesty was like an unspoken rule in our couple just like it should be in every couple. Apparently I was wrong, completely wrong. I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheek, giving away to anyone who would look at my face my heartache, but once again who would look at me? I stopped abruptly when I felt something cold hitting my feet, I looked down and saw it was water. When I finally looked up again, I took in my surroundings. I hadn't even realized I had walked all the way and ended up at the beach, my feet buried in the water as the sun was hitting hard. I walked back to the sand and sat down, staring at the horizon as I thought about this whole story again.

I wasn't mad because she wasn't a virgin, I was mad because she had lied to me and that made my insecurity come rushing in as I started thinking that maybe she was playing me, but once again why would she give up on her family if this was just a game for her? Was that even true? No I knew that was true it was too important to be a lie. I was more confused than ever as I started thinking that maybe she wasn't honest at all with me. Maybe I was just an experiment to her and that as soon as she would find someone she would dump me. Maybe she was going to dump me and go back to Keaton. There were too many things clouding my mind and it was killing me to keep it all for myself. I retrieved my phone from my pocket only to see a few missed calls and texts, from her.