Chapter 19

The BackStreet Encounter – Chapter 19

A/N : CRYING !

Your point of view.

Hello?” I said my voice raspy and sleepy.

Y/N! Things are getting out of control here.” the voice said.

Ally?” I asked in confusion and as I heard a glass shatter my confusion turned to worry. “Ally what's going on.” I demanded.

You need to come here asap.” she said. “They are gonna kill each other.”

“I'll be there as fast as I can.” I said before ending the phone call and running out of my bedroom wearing only my short pajamas and a tank top and a pair of sneakers. As soon as I set my foot out of the house I was met with the freezing breeze but I couldn't care less right now. They are gonna kill each other. Lauren and Camila were going to kill each other and that was all because of me, because I was an emotional mess who played with the both of their hearts. I needed to fix this, I needed to calm the both of them. I knew that that was the reason Ally had called me, she knew I was the only thing who would be able to calm them down, the both of them. So I ran, I kept running to the hotel not caring about how cold I was, not caring about the fact that my lips were soon going to turn blue. I just ran. As I got into the hotel I stopped in front of the elevator growing annoyed by how slow it was going. I finally got in and when I finally reached the floor I stepped out of it and ran again to the bedroom. I could hear faint scream but as I got closer to the screams got louder and I recognized both Lauren and Camila's voice as they yelled at each other. I banged forcefully on the door and the latter opened quickly to reveal a horrified Ally. Her eyes shot even wider as she took in my appearance.

“Girl you look like you are about to pass out.” she said and she reached to grab my hands “You are frozen.” she added pulling you in the bedroom.

“I don't care.” I mumbled walking past her and walking to where the screams came from. As I reached the living room I saw Dinah and Normani trying their best not to let the two girls my heart belonged to not rip each others' head off.

“You are selfish Lauren! You are so selfish that looking at you makes me want to kill you!” Camila shouted and my eyes widened as Camila's anger shocked me. The sweet girl was no more, the person in front of me was completely different.

“SHE CHOSE ME CAMZ! Get over it!” Lauren shot back.

“Does she even know you?! Does she even know the things she has to know about you?!” she yelled back.