The Beginning of a new adventure!

Wander,Sylvia and C.Peepers were walking when C.Peepers ask them."So..Where are we going?" C.Peepers asked, "Well..We always go on a adventure when Hater is around!" Wander replied.

"Yea,'cause that guy wouldn't stop capturing us around.I bet he wouldn't get tired from doing this." Sylvia said."Hey,don't make fun of him.After all,he IS the gre-WOAAAAH!"

C.Peepers had fallen off the cliff,fortunately,he was caught by a branch growing on the side of the cliff. "Hey Peepers,you need some help?" Wander said to him."NO! I can do this by myself!" C.Peepers replied,but when he tried to climb up he couldn't. "Ya sure you don't need help there,buddy?" Sylvia said teasingly.

"Okay! FINE!" C.Peepers said angrily.Wander and Sylvia pull C.Peepers up,"Thanks" C.Peepers mumbled because he doesn't want them to hear it but Wander herd him."What was that Peepers?" Wander said looking at C.Peepers."N-nothing!" C.Peepers said looking away to hide his blush.

Time skip

They went on a long adventure,Sylvia was suprised that Lord Hater wasn't flying around to capture them.

"Hey,I made sandwiches for us!" but there were only two sandwiches."I aint gonna share with him" said and took one of the sandwich and ate it."Don't worry Peeps,we can share!" Wander says giving C.Peepers a half of his sandwich.

C.Peepers blush a little bit when Wander smiled at him,he couldn't help but stare at his eyes."Peepers? Peeps!" Wander said while waving his hand in front of him,"H-huh,Oops sorry.." C.Peepers said taking half of the sandwich that Wander was giving to him.

C.Peepers was very hungry so ate the sandwich quickly.When he was done eating,he looked at Wander who was eating adorablely

C.Peepers blush,but he forgot that Sylvia was watching him."Hey Wander,can I have a chat with Peeps alone?" Sylvia asked Wander."Sure,but no fighting all right?" Wander said his mouth was full of sandwich."Okay buddy,let's have a chat alone" Sylvia said dragging C.Peepers by the wrist.