Chapter 7: Life By The Ass

Those 17 days pasted like dust in the wind. I would soon be put in the island with Aaron, Thomas and Paul. The rumor of woman being in this round of the island was very new to the game, but I could tell by all the chat in the cells at night and in the mess hall, that these females were just as bad as the men. I didn't believe a word of the rumor, because I really didn't care. No one was stoping me from leaving, and no one was stoping me from taking my small pack with me.

        "Are you ready" Stephen asked. I looked up at my brother. Today was the last night I would Sleep in a bed, it was the last night I would have to Sleep at all. "No. What if I lose them all" I asked. Step smirked as he sat at the end of my bunk. "Aaron is a great Omega, and Thomas, one of the strongest Beta's I've ever seen. Hell, if it wasn't for Aaron, I would have made Thomas my Omega. Paul as well". I look down at Aaron who was fast asleep with his sister's picture in his hand. "Do I have a chance" I asked Step. "You'll be fine. It's just like lasted time... Promise me something" Stephen added. I took in Stephen's features. "What would that be". Stephen's eyes change from green to lime in a matter of seconds, "Don't leave her behind. Keep your pack close and drag them out alive. Don't stop trying, and don't stop loving" Step said. I tried to protest, but before I could, he was gone. "Real mature" I mumbled.

                  The Next Day

       (Sex Scene, It was bond to happen, he's a guy.)

I stripped my shirt off in front of the female guard. I Could see her cheeks blush. "Don't worry, there's more were that came from" I assured her. The statement only made her cheeks bright red. I proceeded to pull my jump suit down and boxers off. I stood naked under the shower head. This was my last shower. The water was a little warm for my liking, but this was it. I turned to the female officer. She had long blonde hair, and for the normal officers I was used to, she was kinda sexy.

       "What's your name". She nodded as if to say 'No, I'm not intrested', but I knew that wasn't the case. "Come on. I'm naked, you're seeing my pride and joy, and I can't even know your name" I asked. She nodded, giving up to the lust I pushed her way. "My name is Ellora" She said in a small voice. I Could she her push her legs together to keep her wetness at bay. "I have about eight minutes left for a shower, how about you join me" I ordered. She smiled as she looked down at me. I watched as she un-buttoned her shirt and pulled it down to show her breast tight against her bra. Ellora started to walk toward me. I grabbed her quickly and nipped at her neck.

  My hands slowly went for her bra to un clip it as well. She moaned against my mouth, moving against my thigh to tease my enter monster. I went straight for her pants, ripping them off and pulling her panties down. I began pleasuring her first, shoving my finger into her tightness. She moaned and moved against my hands. I picked her up right, wrapping her around my large waist and pushing into her slowly. Her moans increase, and as did mine. I went for her breast, licking her nipples in a slow swirl movement.

   "That was great" Ellora said as I brushed my teeth and brought my clothes to my body. I nodded, "Yeah, Thanks for the fun" I said as I walked passed her and into the combat center.