Chapter 26: Why Oh Why

I sat down at the work bench, finishing smaller pieces on the motor. I had just about finished what Seem to be wrong with it in the firsted place. I had a CVO Breakout. One of the fastest pieces of work I've ever put together. "You've been working on that for two nights now, give it a break Zan... Come to bed" Genevieve begged. I Could hear her bare feet against the cold title floor in the kitchen. "I can't... I want to get this done before I leave". Genevieve huffted at me, "Stop sayings that... Stop telling me what's going to happen, do you not think I realize that you're not coming back... Do you think I don't know what or why you do what you do" Genevieve yelled. I pushed the tools a side, "What do you mean". Genevieve bit down on her tongue, "You hide you're feelings from me Zander... You won't tell me how you feel, you don't talk to me about what you're feeling. I know you Zan... I've watched you since the island. You have nightmares about you're childhood... You're father was a bastered, but you let him be that way. You let him hurt you" Gen yelled again.

    I felt myself begin to get upset. I bit the Monster back inside. "You think you know me... You don't know anything about me I didn't tell you... I have so many things I don't want you to know, so many things I can't tell you... and you know why, all because I don't want to hurt you, all because I love you". Genevieve reacted, "You don't know anything about me either. I don't even know why I'm here".

    I couldn't control myself anymore, I grabbed a reich from the work bench and sent it flying into the dry wall, Genevieve flinched, hearing the shatter of the dry wall. "I'm so sorry... I don't know what I was doing" I said as I rushed over to Gen. She stared at me, looking at my lips. She slammed her lips into mine, wrapping her legs around me as I carried her through the house and up the stairs. My shirt found the floor. I kissed her neck gently. I found the mattress and slowly laid Genevieve on it.

                     Genevieve

He leaned down, pressing his lips against mine with a delicate sweetness. The warmth from his body traveled down mine. I pulled him closer to me. I Could feel Zander pull away, I parted my lips and pulled him close again, letting Zander's tongue find its way to mine. "I want you" I begged. Suddenly the kiss slowed down, and Zander pulled away. I was bond to let Zander have me before he left, I kissed him more anxiously. Zander backed away until he was on his knees. I rose with him, keeping our mouths molded together. Zander gripped both of my shoulders, holding me at bay. "Please, just wait a second" Zander said with a passionate smile, breathing hard. "We don't have to do this" Zander added in that accent of his I loved so dearly. Zan was holding me back, but I Could see it in his eyes that his self- control wasn't lasting as long as he wanted it to. I leaned in against him, this time Zander's arm gave way just enough to brush my lips against his, he was teasing me. I looked up at him. It took me a moment to say the words, but I did say them. "Don't make me beg" I whispered against Zan's mouth.

   Zander reservations vanished as I said those four small words. He kissed me hard and eager. I let my fingers run down the length of his back and settle at his boxers. I had wrestled him out of both his shirt and jeans.

       I laid on the bed with a shirt and my panties still on. His lips grew impatient, and I fell against the mattress when he fell on top of me, his tounge found its way back to mine. When I finally gained the courage to slide my hands between his skin and the boxers, he groaned. Zander yanked the T- shirt over my head, and then his hand impatiently traveled down my side, gripping my panties and slowly slipping them down my legs. Zan's mouth returned to mine once more as his hand slid up the inside of my thigh. I let out a long, faltering breath when Zander's fingers wandered were no man nor woman has Ever touched me before. My knees arched and twitched with each movement of his hand. I dug my fingers into Zander's back. "Darlin" he said. I ignored him, reaching for the nightstand. I felt around for the plastic in between my fingers. I handed it to Zander. He looked down at me, worried he would hurt me. I touched the corner to my mouth, tearing the package open with my teeth. His free hand left my back, and then he pulled his boxers down, kicking them away. I Could finally see how big Zander was.

          After a moment of Zander cracking the packet, I felt him between my thighs. I closed my eyes. "Look at me, Gen". I opened my eyes, peering up at him. Zander's eyes were rough and soft at the same time. He titled his head, leaning down to kiss me tenderly, while pushing inside of me in a small, slow motion. I bit my lip when Zander pulled back. I bit down again with the discomfort; when he rocked into me again. I clenched my eyes shut with the pain. My thighs tightened around his large hips. Zan kissed me again, "Gen, look at me". When I opened my eyes, he pressed inside me again, I cried out with the wonderful burning it caused. Once I relaxed, the motion of Zander's body against mine was more rhythmic. The nervousness I had felt was gone.

   Zander grabbed at my flesh as if he couldn't get enough. I pull him into me, he moaned when the way I felt became too much. "I've wanted you for so long" Zander breathed. He grabbed my thigh with one hand and propped himself up with his elbow. It felt as if he had popped my hip out of placed. A thin sheet of sweat began to bead on our skin, and I arched my back as his lips traced my jaw and my neck. "Zander" I sighed. When I said his name, he pressed his cheek against mine, and his movement became more rigid. The growling from his throat grew louder, and he finally pressed inside me one lasted time, groaning above me.

                       Zander

I didn't dout it anymore, Genevieve was my mate, she was my Luna.