Chapter 33: I Will Not Watch Him Bleed.

Genevieve

I sat in front of the warehouse. I left for the simple matter of knowing what would happen. I knew Zander would end Heaven.

"I love you Valentine" Zander said as he kissed my forehead. I was having flashbacks from our nights together. After the firsted time Zander and I made love, I wanted him more than before. Zander had many nick names for me, Gene, Darlin, Gen, but I knew he was anger when he called me Genevieve. He never called me Genevieve, not even the firsted time we met.

    I Could hear the Angels in Heaven. This angel radio was un- needed. "Their inside... I repeat, Zander and his pack are inside". I jumped up, springing my way into the warehouse.

   "Stop... Don't hurt him" I yelled. I below the door down, seeing the white light again. Zander and the pack stood inside, killing and ripping Angels in half. Their fur filled with blood, and their teeth filled with flesh. I dropped my hands down, sending a shock through the floor. The powers I had were troubling and not that hard to use in a blink of an eye. 

    Zander had killed Remiel, for good this time. Zander was still human. I ran after him, throwing myself in his arms. "Genevieve" Zander cried. I wrapped myself around him. "I'm sorry" I whispered into his ear. Zander pulled me into him, "I told you to leave Gen... Damn it, what are you doing here". I cried in his shoulder, "I can't do it Zander. I can't hide who you Really are" I added.

  Zander put me down slowly, "I know... Remiel told me all about it. My Mother was an Angel and Xavier is an Alpha, they made me to bring both races together... I'm on both sides to this story. I'm helping one, and I'm ending the other for good".