Chapter 21: The Creed Family.

"Are you ready" Genevieve asked. I pushed my fingers through my hair, "Yeah, I'm ready". Genevieve grabbed the little supplies she had in her hands, I did the same. "Did you call a cab" I asked. Genevieve came around the corner, her body wrapped in a towel. "Yeah, I'll get dressed, and you can eat. I made some breakfast". I pulled Gen into me, kissing her lightly before pulling away and walking to the kitchen. Aaron and Thomas sat around the Island table. "Man, I Could eat anything right now" I said as I grabbed a plate and filled it with food. Bacon, Eggs, Sauage, Hashbrowns, Country Gray, Stuffed Peppers, Onions, and then some. "God, how long has it been since you ate" Thomas asked. I thought about yesterday morning, I usually eat a large meal. "Yesterday" I repiled.

        I chowd down on the food in front of me, washing it down with the usual bottle of powerade.

        I Could hear Genevieve zip her pants and throw her shoes on, tying them tight. I was in a pair of lighter jeans and a red button down flannel, silding the black combat boots over my feet.

         "Lets go" Aaron said as he walked off of the jet. Thomas and Gavin followed. Gavin was now my second beta and fourth in command.

     Genevieve grabbed my hand and entwined them together, skipping in front of me. I pulled her back in a playful manner. "Where to" She asked. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Where Ever you want" I said as I rubbed her gently. I Could see our taxi holding up a sign that said The Creed Family. Genevieve pointed toward the taxi, "That's it right there" she's said as she pulled me along with her. Gen shook the drivers hand, "Valentine".  The driver eyed Genevieve. Being the jealous bastered I was, I pushed her into the car. "Keep your eyes on the road" I ordered before I entered the taxi.

        Aaron and Thomas had plans to take this time to see their family, Gavin went to say with his mother. The condition I held was that they called every day and if something bad was happening, to howl. "I want to see where you grew up at" Genevieve said to me. I was kinda nerves to go back, I smiled and cleared my throat, "6 Blackswoods Road" I said to the taxi driver. He nodded and started the car.

      We drove and drove, finally seeing things I remember as a kid. I pointed to the corner store to my right, "That was the number one spot to hang when I was about eleven... Pop and bubble gum were the only thing I ever bought out of there" I said as I fought to forget the old memories. Genevieve tightened her grip around my hand, "I would like to hear more about it" Gen said. I kissed her hand and put it in my lap, "Yeah, right here" I said as the taxi drive pulled into the small drive way.

        "How much do I owe you" I asked stepping out of the cab. "65 even" The taxi driver said. I handed him a total of three twenties and one five.

       "It's cute" I heard Genevieve say as she looked at the house. It had been rebuilt since lasted, from being burnt down when I was a kid. My Mother left the house in her name, in hopes that when I or September was older we would come back to it. "It's an old house. Looks comfortable".

           I put the key into the lock, clicking it open and seeing the kitchen. The house was more modern, with its green, white, orange, tan, and blue walls. Above the front room sofa was a sign that said, 'bless this house' and another that said 'The Creed Family'. Genevieve looked around the house. It didn't take long for me to walk up the stairs and into the attic. This was my room when I lived here.

        Spencer wouldn't allow me to spend time with September or Stephen. The only time I would see either one of them was for dinner, and even then I had to sit on the stairs and eat. I was the middle child. I never did anything to deserve what I got treated like.

    "Zander" Stephen said. I turned toward the door I had just walked into. "Hey Step" I said as I looked at my brother. He cried as he seen me. "What wrong with you" I asked as I walked closer to Stephen. He pulled me into a hug, I Could actual feel my brothers skin. "Zan, its been so long" Stephen said. My mouth dropped to the floor, "You're alive". Stephen whipped his eyes, I never seen my brother cry before. "Yeah... Yeah I'm alive".