Chapter 42: Training Day.

"Hey... Grab a water, claim down and get yourself together" I yelled as Cale fought with Thomas. I original had one Omega, Which is Aaron, and one Beta Thomas. I had both sides in line, Omega's on the right and Beta's on the left.

  Xavier and I glared at each other. I nodded, he did the same. "Summer get you're ass in the ring" Roman yelled as he pushed a smaller girl into the ring with Aaron. She put her feet in front of her, "He scares me" She cried as she pushed out of Roman's hands. I stepped down from the raft, stepping into the ring and waving Summer forward. She was the youngest of them all. I only had two girls that were inside my new pack. It was rare for woman to be bit or changed into wolves.

     Summer stepped in with me, starring up at me as she did so. I towered over her. "My name is Zander... You want to show me what you got" I asked as I bent down on one knee and looked into the girls eyes. She nodded, picking a stance. I waved Aaron forward, "He won't hurt you... I'll be watching from right here" I whispered. She shook her head.

   Aaron dodged the little girls blow from the head. Sweeping his feet under him and landing on his chest when she came back up. She looked back over to me. "Wasn't so hard was it" I asked. She giggled, "No, it wasn't".

      I continued to watch over the action going on in the basement. Aaron and Thomas still kicking ass like pro's. Roman stood beside me, "Can you even get into Heaven" Roman asked. I shoved my hands into my pocket, "I'm half Angel and Full Alpha... I know where the door is to Heaven, and I've been inside" I answered. Roman stood straight, as if a stick was shoved up his ass. "Just calm down, relax... I'm not going to kick your ass for your poor back support" I joked.

        Thomas gave me a thumbs up, "Where good, no more Beta's". Aaron had a short line left. It was maybe twelve AM by the time we were done. Roman still stood beside me. "If I die, and you survive... Will you tell my Sister I love her" Roman asked. I glanced over at Roman, "Yeah... Whatever you want. What's her name" I repiled. Roman sighed, "Genevieve Hazel Valentine". I turned, "You're Sister is Genevieve" I asked. Roman nodded, "She's my little Sister... She doesn't remember me. My Mother kicked me out when she was five". I took a deep breath, "Would you like to meet her... I'm sure she remembers you. Gen doesn't talk about her family, but I'm sure she will listen to you" I said before waving toward Xavier. I pulled him into my arm, "Xavier, this is Gen's brother... I'm going to take him to see her". Roman nodded, "No, I'll meet her when the battle is over". I let go of his arm, "Okay... That's fine. Just get your ass in line before tomorrow, I'll need you. Your my brother too. In my pack, and in my life, Genevieve's life". Roman sighed, "Thank you". "For what" I asked. Roman rubbed his hands over his eyes, "For taking us in... For taking care of my sister and for killing Nicholas. He was a troubled man, I didn't agree with his ways". I smirked, "I'm not any better. Everyone makes me sound like a God, but I feel like a normal piece of trash".

    Roman chuckled, "I guess no one will really know until we fight tomorrow". I agreed, "I'm glad you're my Alpha leader" Roman mumbled. I shook his hand, "I'm glad you're my Omega... You're very strong, a leader... After tomorrow, I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm glade to be fighting along side you".