Chapter 34: I'm An Angel, Fuck That.

Genevievev stood in front of me, her small form holding me together. "You're not mad". I kissed her gently, "No, I love you Gen". I Could no longer stand to pretend to be so hard or such a tight ass, not around Gen.

     "Zander Creed" a voice yelled. I turned to the sound of the voice. "You come into the gates of Heaven...And killed innocent men and woman". I smirked, looking at the man in front of me. He had followers behind him, as if they would stop me anyways. "Can I help you" I asked. Genevieve put her head down, giving me the 'oh shit' look. "You must be Saraqael" I said as I put my hand out for him to shake it.

    Saraqael looked down at my hand and then back up to my face. "You're not very wise are you boy". I grabbed the Angel blade from my back pocket, "I don't know whether your ashamed of me, or that none of you Mother fuckers want to learn my name, but it isn't boy" I said before stabbing the blade through the man standing next to Saraqael.

    "He was looking at me funny" I explained as I wiped the blade off. Saraqael backed up, "Where did you get that blade" Saraqael asked, his nerves getting the best of him. "Well, you see my Mother was an Angel... It belonged to her. Xavier, my father back there said it would be useful. I remember killing two Angels with a sliver blade when I was younger, and now I'm going to kill you... But if you do as I say I won't stab you, and we can go back to being enemies" I said before pushing my hand back out.

    Saraqael pressed his lips together, "Anything, just don't kill Anyone else". I put the blade deeper into my other hand, watching as Saraqael put his hand out to touch mine, "It's nice to do buisness with you Saraqael".

         Genevieve sat in front of me, Xavier stared Saraqael down, ripping him to pieces with his eyes. Stephen stood by the door along with Gavin, Thomas and Aaron. "What is our firsted line of buisness" Saraqael asked. I kicked my feet up on the long white desk, sinking deeper into the chair I sat in. "Genevieve Valentine gets her soul back" I commanded. Saraqael locked his eyes on Gen. She still had her head down. "No, that's not in the contract... Her soul is ours for two more years". I looked over to Genevieve, She shook her head. "You were supposed to die in the Island... The firsted night I met you, when I showed you my tattoo and compared it to yours. I sold my soul again" Genevieve mumbled. I shook my head in disgusted, Thinking along the line. "If I want her out of the contract, what will happen to me" I asked. Saraqael snickered, "You would have to take the three trials, one of skill, one of warrior, and the lasted of wisdom". I stood towering over the tabel, I slammed the angel blade on the tabel, "Let her out of the contract... I'll do the trials".