Chapter 17-

Chapter 17-

We had a lovely time going on the London Eye. We looked out over the whole of London and Harry was laughing and joking. For once I was actually enjoying being in Harry's company. He was smiling and laughing as he joked around with me and Liv. I had a really nice time even if he was pretending to be enjoying himself.

After the London Eye we decided to take Olivia to the Selfridges store in Oxford Street.

As we were walking around the shop Harry and I took off our sunglasses which was a really bad move. After about five minutes of walking around we saw a group of girls. The girls were around the age of fifteen and when they saw him they began to freak out.

"Oh My God! Chloe look! There's Harry Styles!" One of the girls said to the red haired girl opposite her.

The red haired girl and the other two girls that were with her all turned around to look at Harry who quickly turned away from them.

"Jade that's not Harry! Why do you keep pretending to us that you've seen him?"

"Yes it is! I promise you I'm not lying this time!" The other one squealed.

Harry heard them talking and turned around to look at them. All of the girls gasped and came rushing over to him squealing and yelling . If you ask me they were absolutely mental.

After they took a load of pictures with Harry we walked around the shop for a while longer. After being in there for about half an hour a load of other teenage girls began to rush into the store looking for Harry!

About forty girls came rushing over surrounding Harry Olivia and I. They were like a pack of wolves searching for their prey. About five minutes later a bunch of security guards came over escorting some of the girls out of the store before dragging us out of the group and taking us upstairs into an office for safety.

"Wow!" Olivia said as she looked out of the window to see about two-hundred people down stairs out side of the store singing what sounded like 'what makes you beautiful' with loads of security guards trying to keep them out. "Harry there's hundreds of people down there!"

"Is there?" He said as he casually looked down at his phone as if its a normal thing.

"Doesn't it annoy you?" I asked Harry.

"Not really, I'm getting used to it. Its becoming like a normal thing for me." He shrugged his shoulders.

After that he decided to call Paul, one of their body guards.

"He said he'll be about ten minutes." Harry said as he ended the call. "He didn't sound to happy." He giggled as if he was a little child who had done something naughty.

"Is he gonna pick us up?" Liv asked him.

"Yep."

"But what about your car?" I asked.

"Damn it! I forgot about the car! Some one will have to pick it up for me later."

"Want me to pick it up?"

"No, you can't come all the way back here on your own."

"Of course I can, I'll take the bus."

"No." He said bluntly.

"I was only trying to be helpful." I sighed.

"I know you were but you can't come back here all on your own during the evening, you know how London can be at night."

"Harry I'm a grown woman, I'm 20 years old!"

"I know but-"

"Clar just leave it, he said no." Olivia interrupted.