11 [Backfires?]

| M i s s y |

Chance
That's good to hear. Please Missy don't stress yourself too much.

Don't worry babe, I won't.

"Sweetie" I looked at Dad when I heard him called me. He insist to drive me to my dance school so I let him. Maybe its time to give him a chance.

"Sorry for everything but I'll promise to make up to you now" I nob. I know even he's with us right now, we will never be his first priority. I'm so mad on situation he put us in, but I'm still lucky that I have him as my father and being included on his priority is also ace.

"I'll go ahead dad" I'm about to open the door when he hold my left shoulder.

"Thankyou for the chance sweetie" I smiled and hug him back. I'm not into this kind of stuff but I can't deny that I'm happy that he's here with me.

"You take care okay?" I nob and exited on the car but before I close the door. I looked at him once. He's really here with me.

"Drive safely dad" He smiled then I closed the door. As I turn around I immediately saw someone who actually looking at me. He was standing beside the entrance and I know he's waiting for me. He should be on his school right?

"Missy" Hunter said and walked towards me.

"What?!" I'm so irritated to see him here.

"I-I just want to talk to you" I rolled my eyes on him and walk towards the entrance.

"Why is that? I thought you already made your decision" I said but he hold my wrist to stop me.

"Yes" Tsk. He really likes that bitch. "But we shouldn't be like this-I mean we are good friends Missy and-and I really can't take that we're not okay, please stop avoiding me, its almost a month Misiana"

I know Hunter for so long, when there's something important to him gone because of his actions, he will chase over it. And I know I am in his life, he won't be here and skip his class if I am not right?

"You chose her over me Hunt. I ask you to go with me in New york after you'll graduate college because thats really our plan before she came in to your life but damn it you choosing to be with her in the Philippines. And don't call me Misiana" I'm really so angry. I thought it already fade away, but its not. Yes its almost a month since we talked about it, our plans to live in new york and live our fvcking life there. Yes we planned that almost 7 years ago but its not right that he changed his mind and made a decision without informing me. What if I didn't ask about it? Tsk.

"Missy, you know how important Valirie on my life right??" Tsk. Here they go again, slapping me on the truth that Valirie was more important to their lives than me.

I want him to suffer too. Damn it! Tessa and you will go to hell, I'll make sure of that.

"And I am not to you, thats the point"

"No. I never said that. You are important to me"

"Oh really? But seems like I am not anymore" I pulled his hand holding mine. "You know what?? I really hate that Valirie. Everything about her sucks me. And now you loving her and choosing her over me just made me hate her more" He was so surprised on what I revealed and maybe there's a lot of questions formulating in his mind.