32 [More closer]

|  C h a n c e  A l e x a n d e r  |

"Oh Tessa you gotta have to be more closer to Hunter" Greg said. And I just watch my fvcking girlfriend to put her face more closer her fvcking ex's face. Seriously?! More closer?! Damn. Kulang na lang ay magkadikit na labi nilang dalawa!

Greg is fvcking insane.

"Chill Chance. It just a photoshoot" I heard Missy said beside me. Naghihintay kami dito ng hudyat na kami na ang susunod.

"Oh yeah it was great"

"Cmon! My sister still loves you" She's making fun of me. Damn her.

"Ha ha"

"Ang cute mo talagang magselos" I looked at her. I'm still getting shock to hear how she can fluently talk in tagalog now.

"Bakit?" She asked while smiling.

"How can you talk tagalog that fast? And fluently?"

"I'm a fast learner Chance, have you forgotten?—And my mentor was great" Then she smiled widely. "Pinag-tiyagaan niya akong turuan even I was so stubborn"

I never seen Missy looks this happy, her eyes is glowing naturally. Maybe someone making her happy.

*phone ringing* 

Missy immediately looked at her phone and a smile form in her lips. Nakita kong Jason ang pangalan na tumatawag sakaniya. Boyfriend niya??

"I—I'll just take this" Nahihiyang sabi niya at lumayo ng kaunti saakin. Napangiti ako sa inasta ni Missy, she's like so shy on how she reacted when she see Jason's name. And the worse is, I even saw it.

Bumalik na lang atensyon ko kina Tessa at Hunter na kasalukuyang nakasalang sa photoshoot. Tapos na yung kanya kanya naming photoshoot kaninang umaga, we have different location and same location which is yung white background.

And now, on the same white background. Partner-partner. At hindi ko alam kung ano ang naisip netong Gregory nato kung bakit hindi kami pinagpartner ng girlfriend ko. At duon ko na rin narealize na pinaglalaruan niya kaming apat.

"Hunt, put your hands on her cheeks like you are about to kiss her and of course Tessa you gotta have to look at his lips like your longing for his kiss and touch. Get it?"