Cravings

I'm going to publish a another book after GO. I hope guys you also gonna support this like you do here. And sorry dahil hindi update sa GO hehe.

 And sorry dahil hindi update sa GO hehe

Craving you
Soon to be publish...

"What are you....doing?" I immediately removed his hand holding my ass. Fvck! He's really disgusting! Nasa hallway kaming dalawa for god's sake!

"No, what are you trying to do?"

"W-what?" He stepped even closer to me and I felt something poking between my thighs.

Shít that buddy.

"You can't fool me Daniels, you can't" I almost moaned when I felt his heavy breathing in crook of my neck and his hands squeezing the face of my ass. Damn hell...its feels so good, damn good--fvck Billy! Wake up! You don't! You don't like what he's doing.

You fvcking don't!!

"G-get your hands off from me" I tried to end my sentence in normal way and push him away from me but I didn't 'cause his left hand is moving, keep on moving.... until it reach my wetness down there.

"Your saying those words but your body is telling another story. Why is that?" Shit that husky voice! It's music to my ears.....but I shouldn't be doing this, letting him do what he wants. No.

"Oh girl... I promise you that I won't never stop, until I made those sexy legs of yours....shaking in fvcking damn pleasure. Keep that in your mind.."

Kristoff Scott said all of that in the most sexiest husky voice, right through my ears and nibbled my earlobe...

Fvcking shít. Who I am again??

He's about to leave from my body when he stared my lips, to my eyes--deeply. "And if you continue fighting those desires of yours, it will just make you crave for me even more. Just reminding you, hunger can kill you."