Kimberly

Kimberly knocked at Tevin's front door dressed in a skin tight, light pink cocktail dress, with some all light pink, one strapped high heels on. Her feet matched her nails; light pink. And her long blonde hair laid on her back in large curls. Her blue eyes were almost dark blue, her eyes complemented her entire face. She resembles Diane Kruger and her make up is always flawless. No one could say she's not one bad-ass white woman.

Tevin opened the door and licked his lips and rubbed his hands together, "why am here?" Asked Kimberly as she clutched on to her tan MK purse. "Questions already huh?" Asked Tevin as he locked the door behind them both and then headed to the kitchen.

"Let's go in my room, my sister is here." Said Tevin as he stood dressed some all black 501 jeans. He wore a white tank top and some all white air Nike Jordans. Kimberly secretly loved the way his pants sagged a little.
_________________________
Kimberly rolled her eyes as she followed Tevin into his large bedroom. She sat on the all black storage bench that sat at the foot of his bed. "You've decorated the house and your room very nice. I'm loving the black on black." Said Kimberly.

"Thank you." Said Tevin as he then sat next to her. "So what's up?" She Asked with a smile. Tevin checked Kimberly out from head to toe. "You. You're what's up. I need you. And I'm not talking sexually." Said Tevin. Kimberly smiled. "Okay.. tell me."

"You know what I do, don't act like you don't. And I need you a part of this." Said Tevin. Kimberly became astounded. "Tevin- what?! No. I am leaving." Said Kimberly as she got up to walk out, but Tevin stopped her immediately. "Tevin I don't want to be a part of this. I don't!" Snapped Kimberly. "Listen to me." Said Tevin as he looked in her eyes. "I won't let nothing happen to you. And all I need you to do is make drop offs for me. That's all and I could pay you more than what you make now." Said Tevin.

Kimberly couldn't even believe Tevin was basically asking her to Transfer drugs from one place to another which is a felony offense. "I need time to think about this." Said Kimberly. "Time is money. And money is time. Let me know now." Said Tevin as he wrapped his arm around her waist to bring her in closer. Kimberly flipped her hair as she thought about all of this. Tevin hugged her closer, as he began to kiss the side of her lips.

His thick and smooth lips felt so good against her skin, forcing Kimberly to come to an answer quickly. "Do this for me baby, okay?" Said Tevin as he kissed her lips slowly. "Okay." Moaned Kimberly as she leaned her head back, allowing Tevin to kiss, lick, and nibble on her neck.

"But-but-" Moaned Kimberly as Tevin kissed on her, "but what?" Asked Tevin. "Where are you getting all of this from?" Asked Kimberly. Which was beyond a great question. Tevin is making drops for Majestic, but Tevin is also taking a piece of Majestic's dope and selling it for himself. Example: Majestic gives Tevin $25,000 dollars worth of pure cocaine. He sells it, but sells half of it for a higher price. Tevin triples it that way. Bringing Majestic back $25,000 meanwhile Tevin is sitting on $50,000.

Which is also why Tevin needs people running for him. If Majestic finds out about this, there's no telling what could happen, so Tevin wants Kimberly making some of his drop offs. And since he has met some niggas that'll ride for him due to the fact that he's paid, he wants them to have his back. In reality, sooner than later Tevin could be as big if not bigger than Majestic by name.

"I know some people that know some people." Moaned Tevin as he and Kimberly then made their way on the bed. Kimberly then slowly climbed on top of Tevin as Tevin felt under her dress, "no panties?" Said Tevin as he licked his lips and unbuckled his pants.

As Tevin inserted his manhood inside of Kimberly, Kimberly's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She didn't want to believe that all white men have small dicks, but compared to this brown, chocolate, gorgeous man; she had no choice but to believe it.
_________________________

To be continued.... VOTE ❤️

Note From Writer To Reader:

All of my stories are for mature readers and adults! I am not encouraging ANYBODY to sell or do drugs! It is only a FICTION story. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT. If you're not 18+ LEAVE NOW. If you're NOT a MATURE READER, BOUNCE NOW! VAMOOSE!

☺️ now everybody else, VOTE ❤️