Tevin (Prt 2)

Back At Majestic's Home

After Tevin had left, Majestic walked up his glass staircase, he then opened the double doors to his bedroom. Bambi was in bed watching reruns of Basket Ball Wives while also reading 'The Dominant' a story written by Juswriteit.

Bambi put the book down slowly, "Hey baby." She smiled. "Come here." Majestic said sternly. Bambi knew Majestic was pissed off. She started to think about what she had done and she knew- Tevin must've saw her in her robe. Shit Bambi thought to herself.

She slowly got out of bed, walking towards Majestic slowly. "Yes ba-" Bambi couldn't even finish her sentence. Majestic grabbed her by her pretty black hair, practically dragging her to the wall if she had fallen, but she stayed on both feet, holding his hands to prevent him from pulling her hair out.

He let go after he had swung her against the wall. "Don't you ever! Let me catch you looking like that in front of any other man! Do you hear me?!" Asked Majestic with a frown on his face. Majestic grabbed Bambi by her throat, "I said do you hear me? And you better answer me now, before your fucking face is knocked to this damn floor." Said Majestic in a calmer manner. "Y-Yes" Bambi Cried.

"Good. While I'm gone woman you best to remember what the fuck I just said." Said Majestic as he turned to look back at Bambi before he walked back downstairs. Bambi nodded her head as she wiped her tears and went to get back in bed.
_________________________
"Tevin!" Shouted A'nia as she got up from the kitchen table. She had just got home from school, "What?" Said Tevin. "Well, sir. Me, Faith, and Zashianna have been studying like crazy to keep me at my school, so I'm gonna need some money to go take my test." Said A'nia as she flipped her hair and twisted her lips.

"You ugly. Don't look like that." Said Tevin as he walked past his annoying sister. A'nia Chuckled, "Tevin I'm serious though." Said A'nia. "It's only been like four days, you ready now?" Asked Tevin. "No, but soon I will be so I'll need the money." Said A'nia. "Hell.. I gotta give you cash anyway. Tomorrow I have to stay at my bosses house and watch somebody." Said Tevin.

"Majestic?" Asked A'nia. "How you know about him?" Asked Tevin. A'nia rolled her eyes in a sassy manner. "Tev you told me about him." Said A'nia. "Well yeah. So you'll have to use Uber more often. I'll have Mink checking on you and I'll take you to school whenever I get the chance ok?" Said Tevin.

"Mink?" Asked A'nia. "Yeah. Why? What's wrong?" Asked Tevin. "Noth- nothing." Said A'nia. "Okay..." Tevin said awkwardly. Tevin then reached in his duffle bag that he sat on the kitchen table and counted out $5,000. "I trust you to keep your money put up. This is for food, clothes, whatever you need at school, and to get you to school and from school. I'll open you a bank account soon after Majestic gets back, but continue to use that prepaid card for Uber just in case. A'nia if you call me because you've blown this money, I'll put you on a small allowance. So don't let it happen. And I'm talking $20 every Friday after the house is clean type shit." Said Tevin.

"Okay dad." Said A'nia. Tevin rolled his eyes at his little sister. "Okay Big Head, I'm serious. And you better pass that drivers test. Did I mention the three strike rule?" Asked Tevin.

"What?!" Shouted A'nia. "That's right. You got three chances to pass, if not. I'm taking you out that ghetto ass school." Tevin laughed as he walked to his bedroom.

"He gone be gone. He ain't gonna know if I fail more than three times. Which I won't." A'nia thought to herself. She shrugged off what her brother said and then sat back at the kitchen table to finish her homework.
_________________________

Tevin tossed the duffle bad on the side of his bed and Bambi actually crossed his mind. Bambi so fuckin' beautiful.. he thought to himself. "I've never seen eyes like that. So gorgeous, looks like she stole them from a cat." He Smiled to himself, but then Tevin quickly erased his thoughts. He wasn't trying to end up like Regal. Tevin got wind of what happened to Regal just like the rest of Majestic's crew.

Tevin grabbed the duffle bag, looked under his bed and pulled out small baggies. He started chopping the crack and bagging it. He couldn't wait to test Kimberly ass out to see if she'd really do what he says and he also needed to call his homebody Quran. Quran was one of the first dudes that asked Tevin to be down with him and right now would be the perfect time to gather some niggas for himself, especially while Majestic was out of the picture.

To be continued... VOTE ❤️

Next chapter: Watching Bambi