The BBQ/ It's Just Business Prt 2

Quran was at the neighborhood park in Watts, California with the barbecue grill going. There were a lot of known hustlers and drug dealers around and of course the hoes and groupies that came along with them, but this barbecue was for everybody. There were also Quran's family members there, his friends' families, and other people around the neighborhood.

The sun was out shining, wasn't too hot, it was just right. Kids on their bikes or playing hand games while some young teens walked around on their iPhones. While all the men were either at the table chewing on the ribs or in the parking lot with the hoes scoping out each others' low riders.

'Zapp and Roger- More Bounce To The Ounce' blasted through the speakers that sat near the picnic tables due to their being older generations and younger generations at the park today. Quran has it feeling like the late 90s at the park.

Tevin and Bambi pulled up the park and Quran noticed Tevin first, "is that my nigga? Aye! Tevin!" Shouted Quran as he smiled. Truth be told he had this party going out of an appreciation to him and Tevin going into business together with the mob. Quran Shouted Tevin's name as he flipped the patties on the grill as he smiled, but Tevin hadn't parked yet.

"You sure it's gonna be safe over here? Tevin, Majestic thinks I'm with my friends." Said Bambi. "B, chill. It's safe baby- ain't nobody gonna trip. Invite your friends." Said Tevin. "Really?" Bambi Smiled. "Yeah.. everybody here hella cool." Said Tevin. Bambi cheesed as she pulled up her phone to text Tori, Kia, and Loraine. Tevin kissed her cheek and then they both got out the car.

As they walked towards the picnic table where everybody was, Bambi felt so free. For once she didn't feel the need to explain herself. She had man who loved her and trusted her. Although she's still legally married to Majestic, she called Tevin her man and couldn't wait for them to take off together.

Quran then slapped hands with Tevin, "big boy! I been waiting on you. We gone get the domino's popping real soon." Laughed Quran. Quran then took a look at Bambi, he started to squint his eyes as he watched her take a seat and continue to text on her phone.

"Aye, Tev- let me talk to you." Said Quran as he pulled Tevin to the side. "What's good withchu?" Asked Tevin. "Who is that?" Asked Quran. "That's Bambi." Said Tevin with a smile. "Nigga. That's Majestic's wife. Nigga get her outta here." Said Quran.

"You don't even know Majestic." Snapped Tevin. "I know of that nigga. Real shit." Said Quran. "None Of Majestic's crew will be here though." Said Tevin as it kinda hurt his feelings. Tevin wanted to be out in public with Bambi. And California is big, so Tevin thought he could. "Aight nigga. I mean that is true. His niggas don't hang out on this side of Watts, so ok. I'm gonna chill." Said Quran as they shook on it.

As Tevin walked to go to take a seat next to Bambi, Quran shook his head. He knew there's was going to be some smoke in the city, but he cleared the negativity from his thoughts.
______________________
Tevin and Bambi ended up talking with everybody at the park, laughing and having a cool time as Tevin slapped hands with all of his homies.

"So where is your sister?" Asked Bambi. "Ever since I got her ass that car she's been out of sight." Chuckled Tevin, but I'll text her and tell her to get here now." Said Tevin as he then wrapped his hand around Bambi.

A Few Moments Later...

Unique, Keisha, and their friend Stacy arrived at the park. They pulled up in Unique's raggedy 2001 Toyota. "Damn bitch I swear you need a tuneup." Said Keisha. "Bitch it got you here." Said Unique as they all got out the car.

Stacy chuckled at the two of them as they all walked to the table. They spoke to everybody and Unique and Tevin made eye contact. And for a few seconds too. "Do you know her?" Asked Bambi as she caught Tevin looking. "Naw not really." Said Tevin as he sipped his soda.

Stacy grabbed a plate of potato salad, spaghetti, and some barbecue beans. They then took a seat at the picnic table across from Tevin's. "Who is that bitch with Tevin? Cos she not cute." Said Unique. "Mmm- I don't know. But the girl ain't ugly." Said Keisha. "I know she ain't bringing in no money like me." Said Unique as she side eyed Bambi. "Mmm- I don't know. Them shoes- you can't find at no rainbow." Said Keisha as she chewed on a barbecue rib. "Bitch whose friend are you?" Asked Unique as Stacy Laughed. "I'm just saying." Said Keisha as she licked her fingers while Stacy chuckled. "I just wanna know who made this potato salad." Said Stacy. "Now out of all the dick you suck, you worried about the potato salad." Said Keisha as Unique fell out laughing.
_______________________
One of Quran's homeboys knew Brixks and Brixks pulled up in the parking lot and chopped it up with his homies. He didn't really know Quran or his family to be all up in the food so he stayed in the parking lot with a few honeys and his homies. "My G you don't want a plate?" Asked Kameron. "Naw I'm straight." Said Brixks.

Quran finally put the spatula down and got the domino game going, Bambi stayed next to him as she watched and laughed with everybody. Loraine was too busy at church, Kia wanted alone time especially since she had just got out of a nasty relationship and divorce, and Tori didn't want to come to the hood, but they all agreed to cover for Bambi because they know what type of husband she has.
_________________________
Majestic

Everybody showed up to Majestic's house except for Tevin and Brixks. Majestic wasn't mad though, he knew not everybody could make it to his meetings, plus he did want to talk to Tevin alone. "How do y'all feel about Mink?" Majestic Asked as everybody sat at the table in his dinning room.

"That's Family." Said Short C. "As others could disagree. "Well listen, I'm not about to waste no motherfucking time. I don't know what the fuck y'all niggas do when ya not on my time and honestly I don't give a fuck. As long as it doesn't put myself or any of us in some life or death type of shit, you understand?" Asked Majestic as everybody agreed. "And that's what the fuck Mink did. A lot of lives could've been waisted because this nigga fucking with kids and shit. So as soon as Mink gets out, we gone play it cool. I'll have him taken out." Said Majestic as he sat on the edge of his table while he lit another cigar.

"There were a lot of questions that people wanted to ask, but nobody wanted to piss Majestic off, so his crew agreed to keep it cool with Mink until Majestic gave the word. "Tell everybody who didn't know up." Said Majestic as he then waved everybody off to leave.

Majestic sat on the edge of the table like Nino Brown. Everybody then got up to leave. Some were hurt that Mink would have to go while others didn't give a care in the world.
________________________
Tevin slapped hands with his homies as he and Bambi got up leave. He then opened the car door for Bambi to get in and Brixks peeped Tevin and Bambi, but he didn't believe it was Bambi nor could he really tell.

"Nigga fuck you starring so hard for?" Chuckled Bobo. "I swear I feel like I know her. Or like I've seen her before." Said Brixks. "Oh yeah? Shit I know I ain't ever seen her." Said Bobo as Tevin reversed to leave. Brixks saw the side of her face, but the name just wouldn't come to his mind. He then left it alone and continued to chill in the parking lot.

To be continued.... VOTE ❤️