s g s p e c i a l s : m i b u c h i

this is the continuation from the sg specials: moriyama x reader. though a continuation, i won't force you to read the moriyama one because things would be summarized easily here. enjoy.

-

mibuchi reo. what a god.

his grace, his body, his being. he was such a perfect person at a glance.

but of course, his image was tainted. bing called a fag while growing up was difficult. was it that bad if you're a boy that had medium-length hair with extremely long eyelashes? no. but it didn't stop the damned kids from bullying him.

so he took matters into his own hands. he denied everything, yet they still insisted on calling him a fag. so that's when he broke.

not a soul was sure about his sexuality. no one knew what his preferences were, and honestly, neither did he. that's how the name calling affected him.

but look at him now. a starter on a famous and strong high school basketball team, and not to mention one of the akashi seijuro's closest friends. he was blessed to be tall and had a body guys would die for.

he didn't let anyone bother him, and not one soul make him feel anything. until.

until he met this girl. and then he finally thought about his sexuality and how much he took interest in that girl. moriyama's girlfriend, (your full name).

-

he found out about the girl through eavesdropping. he was casually hauling out the basketballs from the storeroom when he heard some second string boys from their rakuzan team talk about this girl in kaijo. they said that she was attractive as hell, and unfortunately taken by a shooting guard. he didn't give a fuck about the girl- he wasn't a hormonal teenage boy- but shooting guard.

it could be someone he knew. so he kept silent and decided to listen more.

"i hear her relationship with moriyama" moriyama! "is tough right now. so if they break up, i'm going to sweep her off her feet."

he finally took interest in the conversation. wasn't that guy from kaijo?

"she wouldn't like you. plus, long distance relationships suck." a voice replied.

"one can dream."

the guy dreamily sighed and then mibuchi just walked away.

but that wasn't the end of it.

-

"so... (your full name)?" one of his classmates eagerly asked the new transferee from kaijo. "yeah, what about her?" the new guy asked as the boy fumbled.

"well, she looks real nice." he replied and the transferee laughed. "sorry, boyo, but she's taken." he said and the boy pouted.

mibuchi only creased his forehead before jotting down important notes, rather than eavesdopping on a boring topic.