Chapter 7

The screaming fans was enough to scare me again. Was I really doing this? Three days after I met one of the most known bands in Korea?

"It will be fine, nobody will judge you." Mark hyung assured me,  patting my shoulder and smiling. I just landed my eyes on Jinyoung getting his Mic set up. The stage hand, a small girl with short hair and a green ombre. 

She was tucking in his collar while they conversed with smiles. I almost got jealous until I realized he had outed his sexuality to the world. 

Mark hyung smirked and walked onto the stage, a follow of screams coming shortly after. I rolled my eyes and waited for my name to introduced. I stared at my shoes in worry as the rest of the members went up on stage. 

"Okay, can I have your attention?" Jaebum Hyung's voice echos across the theater hall thingy. Again never been to one of these before. 

"We have brought a close friend of ours to the fan-meet today. Would you like to meet him?" Mark hyung asks, the girls erupt in roars of 'yes!' He motions for me to come out for the side. "Girls and fellow males," Mark pauses to wink at a group of fanboys. "This is our friend Yugyeom, welcome him nicely!"

All the girls Aw at my appearance, and some even comment on how the wish to hug me. I'm scared. I take a seat next to Jinyoung, and look over in confusion. I thought I was supposed to sit next to Bambam? 

Jackson just winks and gives me a thumbs up before the first set of fans walks up. The line slowly moves and once one of the girls gets to me, I expected her to go sit down. 

"Hi-hi Yugyeom-oppa!" She smiled at me, waving her small hands. She must be around, what, 16? I grinned back at her. "Hi!"

"Could oppa sign this for me? and a Selca?" She asks, holding out her phone with a GOT6 phone case. I blushed. "Oh, uhm-"

Jinyoung wrapped an arm around my shoulder, I could feel his charming smile. "Of course he would! How about both of us in your selca?" He asked, smiling at the schoolgirl.

She grinned and turned around to take the picture, I held up a peace sigh and smiled. What I didn't expect was for Jinyoung to rest his head on my shoulder holding out a heart. 

He took his head off, but left his arm to rest around my shoulder. I signed the girls album and waved as she left. 

"You did pretty good Yugy," Jinyoung whispered in my ear as we waited for the next row to come up. I blushed and looked away. "Thanks h-hyung." I muttered, flustered. 

He let go of me completely when one of the fanboys came up to him. My shoulders slumped and I rested a hand on my heart, trying to calm down. 

Stop thinking about how he sent shivers down your spine. Stop thinking about his nice smell. Stop thinking about his head on your shoulder. Come on Yugyeom get a grip!

"Um, excuse me Yugyeom-hyung, could you and Jinyoung-hyung pose for me?"

I'm royally screwed.