Chapter 28

"Taehyung if you don't stop staring at Jungkook's ass I'll make you do dishes and keep him busy with tables." Taehyung immediately huffed and turned towards the mix he was supposed to have made five minutes ago.

But of course Jungkook, who was washing tables, bent over and Taehyung couldn't stop drooling over the poor boy. I sighed and rested my head on the cash register.

I don't trust either of my new employees with money because Taehyungs clumsy and Jungkook often stares into space.

Leaning back up as our bell chimed, I recited our greeting. "Hi welcome to- Jinyoung?" Taehyung snorted and replied "I'm sorry last time I checked this place was not named after Got7's vocalist."

I rolled my eyes and threw a penny at him. Turning back to the idol I raised my brows in worry. "Why are you here? My shift ends in an hour. Did the boys break shit? Has Kihyun left, he has to meet Jooheon and Changkyun later. Are the kids okay? Are yo-"

"Jesus babe, shut up for a few seconds you sound like a nagging mother. The kids are alive, nothings broken, Kihyun left and I came here because I haven't seen you in months and I want to spend time with my boyfriend." I rose my brows before furrowing them.

"You do realize people could catch us on camera at any given moment right?" Jinyoung simply smirked. I frowned in worry, that smirk was not good.

"When was the last time you were online?" I sat there contemplating Jinyoungs question before shrugging. "Like a month ago?" Taehyung choked and spun around.

"So you haven't seen the video?!" I turned and cocked my head frowning again. "No, what video?"

Jinyoung grabbed my hand that was resting on the register and set his phone in it, hitting play on a video, actually no a vlive .

Jinyoung comes into view and sits down on the hotels desk chair, it's seems he's somewhere in America.

"Hi guys, so I have some pretty big news." He pauses to look at the comments and snorts. "No I'm not pregnant, I'm a boy."

He sits back and runs a hand through his hair and smiling lightly. "My manager is okay with this video otherwise I'd be in deep shit hah."

He shakes his head and inhaled slowly before letting out the breath quickly.

"So you all know our friend Kim Yugyeom. He's been at a few fansigns and a concert. Well to start off, please send him love because his noona was in a bad accident and he's been having a real hard time."

He smiles as the hearts flood in chat as well as uplifting and positive comments. "Okay. Moving to the actual big news. Now Gyeommie, I apologize in advance."

He chuckled as the comments changed from positive to concerned and threatening Jinyoung. "It's fine guys, and emma62k please don't kidnap him. He's mine."

Jinyoung looked away from the camera and smiled before turning back. "Yes, you heard me right. Truth is, Yugyeom and I have been dating for... 4 months now?"

I giggled as I looked at all the comments screaming 'I KNEW IT' and 'YAS MY SHIP IS REAL' before focusing back on the real video.

Jinyoung smiled awkwardly and moved the camera a bit. "Really, this Vlive is more for my boyfriend then any of you guys, sorry bout that."

"But anyway, Gyeommie, baby, I am so sorry I haven't been able to contact you, this tour has been bat shit crazy and my phones dead half the time." He looks down at the floor of the hotel room.

I look up at Jinyoung who's next to me biting his lip and fiddling with the napkins. Not sure when he came around the counter, but I grabbed his hand and squeezed it before unpausing the video.

"I know you're going through some tough shit right now and I want to say that even though I'm far away please don't ever hesitate to call me, or my managers and bandmates. Mark Hyung and YoungJae are dying to see you again."

Jinyoung sighed and licked his dry lips. "Truth is all I can think about is you, and how I'm not there in your time of need. Gyeommie, I love you, so much. And I am sorry if you're mad I made our Ahgases known about us, but it's better than Dispatch?"

"Anyway, please don't loose sight of how amazing you are, you're strong and amazing and I love you. No matter what happens you can beat it, and hopefully I will be by your side soon to help you. Now, get some sleep everyone, especially you baby, goodnight friends and Yugyeom. Don't forget to stay healthy, bye!"

I turn to look at my boyfriend, who was already looking at me. He seemed timid as he took his phone back. "I'm sorry for telling them but I couldn't stop thin-"

I cut him off my grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him into a kiss. Pulling away quickly, I put my hands on either side of his face and whispered "I love you so much, you don't know how much that video means to me."

"Guys, cute moment, really nice and 10/10 view point, but could you move so I could get orders from customers or are you gonna do it Yugyeom-ssi?"

"Tae why did you ruin the moment?!"

"Bitch I'm your Hyung!"

———
THIS BITCH JUST SAW PINK LIVE IN DETROIT AND IM SO FUXKING JUST UGH

SHE HAS SUCH AMAZING VOCALS

MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING THO

ITS MIDNIGHT BUT I PROMISED CONTENT SO TIME TO SLEEPILY GO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT THE RAIN

LIVE YALL

STAN PINK