Chapter 27

EYO WHATS POPPIN MY DUDES. APOLOGIES FOR FOCUSING ON SENSE, I JUST HAVE ONE CHAPTER LEFT TO PUBLISH AND IVE BEEN AVOIDING BECAUSE MY HEART HURTS.

But, uh... if anyone likes taekook... I made an account and posted my first chapter and would love it if any taekook fans would read it... (IM SORRY IM JUST INSECURE AND STUFF AND I FORGOT HOW PAINFULLY SLOW IT IS TO GAIN ATTENTION ON WATTPAD) it's called SPICYKTH if you wanna look at it... god I feel so annoying for doing this haha..

Anywho here, some actual advance in my plot.

———
1 month after Hyunwoo's story

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Kihyun grinned and held up a ton of plastic bags, his mask hanging on by only his right ear.

"I came to make dinner and hang with the kids while you go to work. Hyungwon is out in Japan modeling so the rest of us have a week off." I nodded and let my new idol friend in, still not used to knowing this many idols.

Speaking of which, I haven't heard from Jinyoung or any of GOT7 in weeks. Fishing out my phone as some of the younger kids greeted Kihyun, I clicked on Jinyoungs number.

He picked up on the first ring. "Hey baby! I was thinking about you." I hummed and walked out to the small front patio to get some privacy.

"Hey Jinyoungie. How's the tour?" I heard a giggle, presumed YoungJaes and Jinyoung shushing him before my boyfriend answered.

It still feels like a dream, dating an idol I adore.

"It's good, we're in the car right now." I hummed again and dragged my converse covered foot across the ground. "That's good. Uh, I miss you." I muttered, looking down as I drew imaginary patterns with my foot.

I heard a car door slam in my ear and it echoed, making me confused. Why did it sound so close? I heard a quiet giggle from Jinyoung. Furrowing my brows, I kept my face down but paused my foot. "Hyung? Why'd you giggle?"

Right after I said that I heard the slapping of shoes and before I could look up and turn around a body slammed into my back and hands scorched my waist.

"I missed you too gyeommie." Jinyoung whispered into my ear. I just went slack in his arms, dropping my phone on the pavement, I'm gonna retreat that later.

Turning around in his hold I flung my arms over his shoulders and shoved my face in his neck. Before I knew it I felt myself crying, and Jinyoung felt it too, tightening his hold on me.

I heated the other members get out of the car and murmur a few worried sentences before they shuffled inside, I never looked up from Jinyoungs neck.

I let out all my emotions, crying on my idols, my boyfriends shoulder for the next ten minutes. I finally released him to grab his face and smash our lips together, missing his lips, his touch, him.

God how much I missed him.

When I broke away, he was in tears as well. He took a hand off my waist and traced my lips. "God, I missed you so much baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't here." He moved from tracing my lips to cupping my cheek.

I leaned my head into the touch and gave him a sad smile. "You can't cancel a tour just to be with me Hyung. I understand, you're a famous idol - speaking of which we should go inside."

Jinyoung widened his eyes, I separated from him and looked around for any suspicious people or cameras but found none. I sighed and turned back to Jinyoung, grabbing his hand as we walked inside my house.

As soon as I walked in my mouth dropped. Kihyun was in the kitchen clanging pots and pans hazardously, but that was the least of my problems.

Jaebum was trying to put a giant painting we had in the living room back up, not sure how it fell.

BamBam had someohow squeezed behind the TV and took refuge there from some of the orphan girls holding an array of dollar store lipsticks, his cheeks covered in different pink shades.

Mark was trying to keep some of the younger boys from pulling his pants off -not sure why they were trying in the first place-  I heard Jackson screech something about bubbles.

YoungJae was holding up the two glass vases that should be on the side tables on each side of the main couch. One teen just a bit shorter than him holding a hammer repeatedly jumping to try and reach the precious glasses.

"WHAT IN THE LITERAL HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

All the eyes focused on my raged face and Jinyoungs raised eyebrows. I was overflown with emotions after seeing Jinyoung and coming in just to say hi to the guys before going to work to see this mess just pushed my anger to the top.

"I WAS GONE FOR FUCKING FIVE MINUTES. I HAVE A GODDAMNED JOB TO GO TO AND YOU ALL ARE ACTING LIKE ANIMALS. TAEHO IF YOU BREAK A VASE YOU BUY A NEW ONE."
I sent a glare at the teen who blushed and ran to put the hammer away.

I whipped to point at the seven year old looking guilty with the lipsticks "NAYEON I TOLD YOU TO THROW THOSE AWAY, NOT PUT THEM ON BAMBAM. AND BOYS I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU PULL DOWN MARKS PANTS I WILL FORCE YOU TO WEAR DRESSES TO DAYCARE."

I moved around the couch over to Jaebum Hyung and shoved him out of the way putting the painting back on the hook and turning to glare at him. I managed to not shout but when for icy calmnes.

"I don't want to fucking know how in the fresh hell you made that painting drop, but don't touch it ever again. And JACKSON WANG GET YOUR ASS IN HERE." I saw everyone's eyes widen again and YoungJae (who seemed to put the vases back as I fixed the painting) take the kids out the back door to the playground in our backyard.

Jackson finally came into view with a drenched shirt and a naked two year old who was covered in bubbles. "You." He flinched as I pointed a finger at him. "Don't you touch the bathroom ever again. Just wash her off in the kitchen sink."

I then untensed my shoulders and let the tears fall, surprising the idols into more silence instead of the mutters of me being scary. I looked up to try and keep composure but it wasn't working.

"I-I get you want to see me and the kids, b-but I am stuck doing all this shit by myself. I-I don't need the house a mess too. I don't have t-time to work, make sure the kids are okay and check on n-noona anyway, what makes you think coming home to a m-mess will do to me?"

I pursued my lips and looked at my Hyungs who all were bowed ninety degrees in a line before me. "I'm sorry for yelling b-but Im barely surviving here, so please don't make things wo-orse when you visit."

They all stood back up and looked at me sadly. Jaebum cleared his throat, "We apologize Yugyeom-ssi, we Just wanted to entertain the kids." I nodded and sniffed, wiping my continuous tears.

"I-it's fine. I have to go to the cafe, so stay if you want but please don't ruin my house, most of the cafe funds go to noonas hospital bill and the rest are for food and electricity."

They nodded as I grabbed my phone, name tag and wallet before heading out the door. Jinyoung followed me out and kissed my cheek before going back inside.

Time to go to work, hopefully the house doesn't burn down while I'm gone.