Chapter 31

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- "oh my fuck why?!" Jinyoung grumbles from my side as I hit the damn alarm clock to shut it off.

Somehow, Haejuun is still asleep, tucked into Jinyoungs chest but snuggling my arm. I sleepily smile at her cuteness before leaning over and kissing Jinyoungs forehead. "Sorry babe, I have to get kids ready to meet some parents. You can go back to sleep."

I heard him mumble something that sounded like and agreement before he wrapped his arm over Haejuun and snuggled her even closer. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of it before slipping out of my room and walking downstairs to make breakfast.

I quickly Baer the heavy pattern of teenage feet, since they get up earlier for school than the small ones. I'm greeted by a lot of sleep deprived girls and boys as they slump down in the closest chairs. I hear a few bangs and grin knowing that a few of the kids just fell back asleep.

I quickly turned off the stove and started handing out plates of food for the kids while ruffling Mihyun's hair to get her to wake up. "Wake up kiddo, you need to eat, don't you have that psych test today?"

"Yeah... don't remind me I was up till two studying." She grumbled, jamming her fork into the food before shoving it in her mouth. I chuckled before making sure everyone was set and heading to go wake up the younger kids.

The toddlers were easy, surprisingly, as I woke them up and brought them out to the living room and turned on a kids show to entertain them while I set up to make second round of breakfast and see the teens out the door.

I heard the kids waking up and some showering as I make them breakfast, repeating my acts from earlier until they were also out the door. I was dialing Mina, the baby sitter for the toddlers when Jinyoung back hugged me and kissed the back of my neck. "Good morning handsome." His deep morning voice grumbled out making me involuntarily shiver.

"Shhh I'm calling Mina." I huffed, finishing dialing her number and putting the phone to my ear. "Hey Yugyeom! I was just about to call you and say I was coming over. Be there in ten!" I chuckled and agreed before hanging up.

I turned my neck and kissed Jinyoung sweetly before unwrapping his hands from my waist and turning to go get clothes from my room and take a shower. "Where you going babe?" Jinyoung called from the doorway as I grabbed some boxers and work clothes.

"Going to take a shower, care to join?" I could practically hear his cheeky grin as he agreed and grabbed some of my clothes. I kept swatting away his granny hands that kept heading to my ass as I turned on the shower.

I turned to him with an eye roll. "Jinyoung there are kids still here and soon enough an adult so keep your hands to yourself mister." I poked his chest for emphasis as he pouted. We undressed and hopped in, quickly cleaning ourselves and possibly making out...that lead to maybe kinda sorta a handjob or two before we got out and dried off.

I quickly changed, greeted Mina and said by to the little ones before pecking Jinyoung and then I was shout the door and heading to the bus stop.

Just another day of living.

• • •

"Okay guys the parents should be here in a few minutes so please go tidy up your rooms!" I called out over the living room, gaining everyone's attention.

The stampede of kids ran past me to clean up their rooms while I cleaned up the toys and tablets laying about. A few kids came back down to help when the doorbell rang. I quickly hid my grin and used my long ass legs to stride to the door.

I whipped it open and grinned at the lady and a couple coming up the steps. "Welcome! You must be Ms. Min and you guys behind her must be Mr and Mrs Lao!

Ms. Min looked an awful lot like Yoongi hyung from the cafe, but I brushed it off and let the adults come in and settle themselves on the couches.

A few more minutes and the other three showed up and joined the others on the couch. I quickly stood in front of them all and smiled and clapped my hands together. "Okay! Welcome everyone, I'm Yugyeom the one who spoke to you on the phone. As you know this is an orphanage, meaning that these kids depend on you guys. Now I don't mean adopt every one of them I just mean please, don't leave here empty handed."

None of the parents looked discouraged as I let the kids come in and let them do what the wanted, watching the adults stand up and go talk to whoever they chose.

Everything was peaceful until I heard "NO TAK BUBA FWOM HAE HAE!" I quickly stood up from against the wall and ran to scoop up a sobbing Haejuun. The woman looked hurt, and I realized it was the single mom who lost her son. "I'm sorry Ms. Martinez, but if you want Reed you'd have to take Haejuun, she's his little sister and she refuses to eat without him."

Ms. Martinez smiled and combed Haejuun hair down as the toddlers cries turned into angry hiccups. "Call me Lucy, and I got that message a few moments ago. And I'm sure this lovely niña would make a great daughter."

I grinned and handed Haejuun to Lucy before heading to the office to get the paperwork for both Reed and Haejuun. I quickly grabbed the papers and headed back. "Please fill out these two forms, and then next week they will be put in your care along with a house check the week after. I hope everything goes well for all of you." Lucy's grin matched mine as she took Haejuun off her hip and set her down before ruffling a quietly crying Reed.

"Why does his name say 'Rejuun' if his name is Reed?" Lucy asked and I held back an eye roll. I shouldn't be surprised though, foreigners can't tell a mixed Korean baby from a full Korean baby. "Their father was American, Reed likes to go by his English name. Haejuun's English name is Haelee." I told the Hispanic woman.

"Ah, well thank you! And see you soon niña and niño!" With that, the single mom was out the door with paperwork, leaving two beaming kids in her wake.

"Yugyeom! I have a question!"

"Coming Ms. Min!"

———
WASSUP HOES
this was 1123 words, be great full my fingers hurt and I'm starving.

Anyway I'm honestly excited because I'm getting back into my writing groove! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Also;

IM GOING TO SEE MONSTA X LIVE IM SO EXCITED!

GAH ONLY 8 MORE HOURS UNTIL IM BLESSED JSKSKSKSKSKS