Chapter 25

I felt my knees hit the floor and tears roll down my face. I heard a muted Wonho rush over and grab me but his hands felt like feather touches as I kneeled sobbing by Hyunwoo hyungs bed.

I felt helpless again as the world started blueing and I shook, angry gasps leaving my trembling lips as I rested my hands against the cold tiles of the hospital floor.

I took a good five minutes of me crying but slowly coming back to my senses before I looked back up at Hyunwoo.

I guessed he expected me to reach out and punch him before he started to tear up as he made eye contact with my broken gaze, taking in all the hurt shown through my eyes.

"Y-you, you were taking h-her t-to, to see Kihyun hyung r-right?" I whispered, still on the floor with my unwavering sad gaze on him.

"I'm so so sorry." Hyunwoo hyung rasped out again. I smiled timidly and shakily stood up, man I wish Jinyoung was here.

Then I giggled, and it turned into laughter as I bent down and wheezed, trying t calm the giggles. Hyunwoo looked concerned, thinking I went into shock.

"Sorry, I just had an out of body moment hyungs." I told them, thinking back on the situation. I befriended an idol group, am dating my bias and am now in a hospital crying inform of another idol grip! Is my life like a crazy K-Drama or what?!

I shook my head and moved to grab Hyunwoo hyungs hand, starling him. "Hyung, I'm glad you're okay, I just wish you had protected noona..." I let my mind wander to the coma endured woman a few floors down and frowned.

He slowly nodded his head and retracted his hand from my limp grasp. I coughed awkwardly and straighten myself, trying to show that I was not an utter hot mess and in need of a days worth of sleep and a response from my famous boyfriend.

Hyunwoo Hyung motioned Wonho over and they spoke in hushed, worried tones until Wonho grinned, making his muscles seem to vanish and be replaced with a cute little baby like man in front of me.

How does someone go from looking hot and scary to adorable in .003 seconds? I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair. Maybe I should dye it...

A tap on my shoulder made me look over at Hyunwoo. "Would you like the story of how it happened?"

I fumbled with the bottom of my shirt and mentally prepared myself for the story that would most likely bring me to tears, again. But atleast I'd know the story, right?

——
Hi....

I don't have an excuse to why this was not updated for a month other than writers block, but the backstory is next chapter!

(I apologize that it's so short, only around 450 words instead of 700.)

((It's currently 3:16 am and idk why I'm awake, but yeah...))