17

"Hello Raven." Sable says showing up behind her sister- only to realise that she's stuck under an angel trap. "Dammit." Raven yelps and jumps. Her orange juice spilling all over her sister. The glass then shatters on the ground. The sound of Raven yelping and the sound of glass shattering causes Ebony to jolt upright with wide eyes.

"Wha-fuck-huh? Jesus fuck." Ebony states.

"Well I know how Ash feels now." Sable comments.

"Serves you right." Ash says as she looks up. "FUCK!!"

"Every single time, Ash." Raven says. "It seems like you like getting trapped."

"You guys better leave that fucking angel trap up."

"If you've forgotten, I'm the one usually breaking the damn trap." Sable states as Sam and Dean walk in.

"Whoops, sorry Sable, we put that up for Zachariah." Sam says with a laugh. He then breaks both traps. "Do you four girls want to come with us, one of Dad's phones got a call from this kid saying he's dad's son."

"We have another brother? Isn't two enough?" Raven questions.

"Isn't Adam dead though?" Ash questions as her and Sable share a look.

"We fought over his soul, I beat you at rock, paper scissors... so we might have a different half-brother we didn't know about." Sable answers.

"Hold up. Who are you two talking about?" Dean asks.

"What do you mean?" Ash asks.

"He means, who is Adam?" Sam clarifies.

"Our brother... you guys didn't know about him?" Sable comments. "Going off your blank looks apparently not."

"Okay, whatever... so you four coming?" Dean asks.

"See ya there losers." Ash and Sable say before vanishing.

-Time skip-

"Dean, look, best I can tell, Adam Milligan is real. Ash and Sable weren't lying." Sam says.

"We told you!" Ash exclaims as she appears out of thin air behind Dean.

"Yet you didn't believe us." Sable adds in, appearing behind Sam. Both boys jump, and Raven and Ebony are just laughing their asses off. Dean throws the four girls a glare.

Sam rolls his eyes and ushers the four girls inside the diner.

"You know Ash and I don't eat right?" Sable questions.

"Just because you don't eat doesn't mean you have to wait outside." Sam answers.

"What if I like it outside?" Ash asks. Sam sighs and looks down at the table.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything. Merely requesting it." Just then, someone who is only familiar to Ash and Sable walks in.

"Aren't you dead?" Ash and Sable ask in unison.

"What?" Adam questions.

"Girls, shush, don't be mean." Sam says.

"I'll be mean if I fucking want to bitch." Ash states.

"Of course Ash is going to be an asshole. She's a demon."

"Fuck you Halos."

"I don't have a fucking death frisbee above my head." Sable retorts. "And you're only salty because I got Adam's soul."

"Girls, he's sitting right in front of us." Dean points out.

"Like I give a rats ass." Sable comments. "Come on Ash, let's go."

"Yes let's." Both girls get up and walk out of the diner. They then vanish into thin air.

"What was that about?" Adam asks.

"Just ignore them, they're being drama queens." Dean says. "So who are you?"

Sam throws Dean a glance before Adam asks how they knew his dad. Sam and Dean cover Ebony and Raven's mouths before speaking..

"We used to work together." Sam says. Adam looks confused.

"How'd he die?"

"A car fell on him." Dean replies as Raven licks his hand. "Raven!" He exclaims looking at her in disgust.

"Ebony!" Sam exclaims at the same time.

"What the fuck guys?" Ebony asks. Adam looks at her in shock.

"Uh... How old is she?" He asks.

"Eight and a half... she's going to be nine in June." Dean answers.

"And how does she know that word?"

"Blame this guy." Raven says pointing at Dean. Dean throws her a bitch face before turning back to Adam.

After that, Adam explains himself, and Sam and Dean are still wary of him.