11

The only time Dean doesn't have Ash bothering him is when she's making a deal, or hanging out with her sisters. Right now was one of those times.

"Dean still doesn't believe that I'm your sister." Ash says with a pout. Ebony sighs.

"That's because he's a fucking idiot." She states in response.

"That's true."

"As a change of subject where's Sable?" Raven asks.

"I haven't seen her." Ebony says in response.

"I think she's helping Cas with something." Ash says.

"Like what? The war with Lucifer?"

"Maybe, she wouldn't tell me."

"That's really odd- Sable doesn't normally keep secrets from us."

"You three talking about me?" Sable asks showing up covered in something that looks similar to blood.

"Is that blood?" Ash asks as Ebony yells profanities at the top of her lungs.

"No?" Sable replies with a questioning tone.

"You're not supposed to answer a question with another question." Raven states. Sable shrugs in response.

"If it makes you feel better it's not mine."

"You know, I'd expect Ash to be the one covered in fucking blood- not you." Ebony comments.

"I actually agree with that." Ash adds in.

"Not my fault that I'm temporarily assigned to tend to the wounded." Sable deadpans, as her wings unfold showing off the fact that they're also covered in blood.

"Who'd you get assigned to?" Sable bounces on the balls of her feet trying to think of an answer.

"It was... uh... I really can't say."

"What kind of name is that?" Raven questions.

"I forgot- had to help at least a hundred."

"Couldn't you have cleaned up?" Sable arches an eyebrow.

"Have you ever tried getting blood out of feathers?" No one says anything in response. "Thought so."

"Sable, why would we have to wash blood out of feathers?" Ash asks.

"Uh... good point- I didn't think of that." Sable runs her hand through the back of her hair, suddenly feeling rather awkward. "Could you three help me get all the blood out of my wings?"

-A few hours later-

"Ash, what are you doing? All the blood's out of my wings." Sable says looking at her youngest sister, who won't leave Sable's wings alone.

"They're so soft." Ash replies quietly as she runs her fingers through the sable colored feathers, gently removing some of the loose ones.

"Have your wings always been black?" Raven asks also enamored by Sable's wings.

"They're technically brown- and I guess so... also Ash if you keep doing that I'm gonna fall asleep."

"Good." Ash playfully retorts and then continues playing with her sister's fluffy wings. Sable sighs and stands up. "Hey." Ash states.

"Sorry Ash... I'm needed back in heaven- apparently we have more injured angels." Sable explains. Ash looks at the ground and pouts. "Come on I'll be back."

"When?"

"As soon as I can."