2-Dice Day ( gore warning)

Currently under revision ⚠️

Dice knew it was his day off, but after so many years of hardwiring himself to wake up at 5:30 in the morning? He found that it became quite a hard habit to shake when he actually wanted to sleep. So he didn't. Instead, he woke up and ate some breakfast.

Then he played some card games with his trained cards. They were surprisingly a pretty fair match. His 3 of diamonds flipped forward their hand, full house.

"Hey, you aren't cheating, are you? That's your fourth win in a row!" He shouted playfully, his accent thickening as he stirred on his bed. The card shook itself back and fourth to disagree. "Oh. Really." He teased lightheartedly. "Then what's....This!" He plucked the ten of spades from the hand. The card's eyes snapped open, startled.

Dice laughed lightly and let the ten of spades walk off of his hand to sit on the rich burgundy bedspread. He picked up the cards that were out of play and started doing a few shuffling tricks. But he very quickly realized that he was going to get bored in his room, very soon.

Dice got up and stretched, but didn't bother changing out of his sleepwear, seeing as he was in the staff wing, and was only going to go into staff approved areas. Besides, he thought his purple sweatpants and white t-shirt were fairly appropriate for simply leaving his room for just a few minutes.

He peered outside of his door to see that the halls were deserted. Dice assumed everyone must already be on shift. He walked out and wandered towards the employee bar area. It too, was deserted, or so Dice had thought.

Dice walked briskly through the doorway. Someone, though he couldn't quite tell who, shrieked and their arm swung towards him, they knocked his head clean off of his shoulders, and ended up shoving him to the ground. Dice could tell the staff member was trying frantically to talk to him, but he was dizzy from the spinning, and his vision was fading into a rather alarming kind of black.

"Mr. King Dice! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you! Please don't fire me." The employee rambled and stuttered, tugging on a chocolate brown curl and adjusting her thinly framed glasses. He didn't respond, his body was looking for its head frantically. Dice calmed down pretty quickly though, so the employee though it was safe to assume he was just as shaken over the whole incident as she was. She heaved a heavy reassured sigh, more for herself then for him.

He reached over and grabbed his head, but dragged himself upwards in jerky, slow, awkward way. Almost as if he weren't used to preforming any motor functions.

When he finally put his head back where it belonged, he rose slowly. Facing the employee's direction. She whimpered anxiously, shrinking back towards the wall. Her boss had never acted this way before, not in the month and a half she had already worked here.

Dice stood fully and looked her in the eyes. This wasn't the boss she remembered. His pupils were white pinpricks enclosed in dark violet eyes, framed by a sunken face which held an expression she had never seen before.

She gave a small shriek and snaked her hand over pitifully to try and find the door handle, feeling faint. His eyes darted from her face to her hand, and then back again.

The corners of his mouth pulled upwards unevenly, and his sharp teeth revealed themselves, his eyes narrowing.

She laughed nervously as her hand met the cold brass knob of the door, and she pulled it towards her, launching herself into the Hall.

She heard his malicious laughter behind her and before she manage to make it a full step into the hall, he pulled her frail frame backwards harshly, slamming s
Her body into his.