5-One Hell of a Time

Word count: 266

(still third person ish thingy)

A large draft of cold air rushed past the crowd, chilling most just slightly, and, just as before, the devil appeared out of what seemed to be thin air.

But it was much, much different. In ways that only the most attentive eyes could catch. Something very noteable, however, was that the air seemed to become degrees colder, and there seemed to be a dark aura that hung acrossed the room.

The devil crept over the man, tail wrapping around his wrist, where the die's hand previously griped harshly.

"Cheating? In my casino?" The devil paused to look the man in the eyes from over the man's shoulder. The man trembled softly. "Oh, no no no. We can't have that? Now can we?" He smirks, speaking with a low purr to his voice.

The devil lifts his tail, stretching the man's arm up, up, and up, until the fella stood on his tip toes to try and avoid being uprooted from the ground.

The devil lean in closer.

"And not only that, but you tried to harm one of my most valued employees... I'm not sure I can let you out of here alive." He sneers indecisively, smiling wide.

The die gazes still up into the man's eyes from his own casual position, watching the man strain against the devil's grip, his purple and golden eyes glowing almost disturbingly in the new lighting.

"Oooh. I told ya buddy. But now, since ya didn't head my warnin', you're gonna have one hell of a time." The die's smile returns.

...