The Worst

Melo cheated on you , you wanted to talk to melo about it you where on the phone when Denise You were crying you hear denise on the other line say "Its ok girl just talk to him it will be ok i promise have you ever asked him about it his cheating" i wiped my face and said " I would ask him about it and he would lie and say oh you dont know what your talking about thats not true and then he will say ill stop but then he dide't" You heard a knock on the door You spoke into the phone and said "This is melo i have to go" Denise said" Ok call me when he leaves" i wiped my face again and made it look like i wasnt crying and hung up and said "Ok" I opened the door melo's face looked like he was upset and crying alot. He walked in to the Living room i asked him "you want something to drink" 

He shook his head no and looked down i sat next to him and looked at him and said " What did you do" he sighed out and said " I did everything i had sex with Ashley i did everything" I looked at him and said " How many times did you cheat on me?" I studdered and said "I...I..I...I... i dont ....I...i Wasent counting" I kept looking at him and he looked back at me and said " Why...Why wouldent you just leave me" I looked at my phone and said " I dont i think i was stuiped i guess i was in love." I grabbed my phone and turnt it off and he said "Its not your fault i just wasent ready to commit at the time i dident i just think sometimes we arent on the same page"

You cleared you through and said " Yea i think thats tru" He looked at you with tears in his eye's " I was lucky to have someone like you" I looked a him and said "I dont think your a bad guy i forgave you" I looked back at me and said "Why" I said to cry and said " Cause your my bestfriend but its hard i feel like you hurt me alot i feel like you abodone me" Melo looked at me and said "I think were better off friends and maybe in the future we can beacuse i wanna see you grow" He wiped you tears and his phone rang and he hugged you and left 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene from hurt bae