twenty four - beach

aaron
______

"Hey Aaron!" Roni smiles getting into the car. "Hello pretty person." I smile, causing her to blush.

She throws her beach bag over the back with mine and I start the car. "Just a random question, did we ever officially tell the viewers? Like I know it was in the lie detector test and it's obvious on vlogs and stuff, but did we ever confirm it?" Roni asks me.

I shrug. "I actually don't remember. You wanna tell them now?" I laugh. Roni nods, laughing as well, and pulls out my vlog camera.

"Ready?" She smiles her beautiful smile and points the camera at me. I smile and do my normal intro and talk about where we are going.

"I am going to this beautiful beach with my beautiful girlfriend Roni." I say, and she turns the camera around and waves.

"I don't know if we officially confirmed it but yeah we are together. See you at the beach!" I finish, and Roni cuts the camera.

Well that was easy. I guess two months didn't count." Roni grins.

"Two months? It feels like forever!" I over exaggerate, grabbing her hand while still staying focused on the road.

"I know! Are we taking it to fast?" She pauses.

"What do you mean?"

"Like the kiss and I love you, all things I mean and like to do/say, but most couples don't until like 5 months." She looks at me as we pull into a car park.

"Well we are a different couple and the things we say are the things we mean." I kiss her, proving my point.

She blushes and gets out of the car in a rush, falling onto the pavement.

I start laughing while quickly running around to help her up.

"I've been struck!" She falls dramatically. I roll my eyes and pick her up. "Lucky I love you. Your weird." I kiss her cheek and run off to the beach.

"Aaron you better get back here!" I hear Roni yell and run after me. I throw down my beach bag and strip off my shirt, running into the water.

I look behind me to see Roni in her bikini running towards me.

I laugh and turn around to run, falling face first into the waves. I hear her laughing her head off, I turn around and she's on the sand in hysterical fits of laughter.

I stand up and walk over, picks her up when she is done laughing. "Aaron.." She says panicked as I start running towards the water.

"Aaron!" She screams, as I gently throw her in the water.

We then splash each other for a while before I go get the boogie boards to have a go.

I pass Roni hers and we both ride into the oncoming waves.

"This one! Go!" I scream and we both start kicking to catch the wave. I catch it and stand up on the shore and smile. I see Roni wave a thumbs up at me and point at a large wave she's going to catch.

It is over her head and I scream "Don't catch it!" But it's too late.

She screams. The wave crashes on top of her head pushing her under, Until she is out of sight. I run to the water as fast as I can.

"RONI!"

AHHHHH THEY HIT 3 MILLION IM SO PROUD!

I honesty love them so much and they deserve it ahh I love them. Congrats xxx