Chapter 2

Annika stood rooted to her place after Shivaay's reply.That was something she did not expect at all.Annika brushed off the thought,thinking that she either misheard it or that it was really not that baggad billa.But she knew,it was indeed her billuji,urm,not 'her'!

"Urghh!I need to stop getting so worked up at everything he says!",Annika reminded herself.
Just then Saahil came back home from school,which really helped her to get him off her head,or so she thought!Saahil was really happy to hear that she'll be working for the Oberoi's once again and that really warmed Annika's heart.After all,that's what she lived for,her brother and his happiness,her only asset!

-----

  The next day was quite eventful for Annika as she had a meeting with Saahil's teacher.So,she decided to wrap that up before heading to Oberoi Mansion.She was quite happy after hearing all good about Saahil from his teachers.And so she headed back to Oberoi Mansion with a huge smile plastered on her face.

   She spotted Dadi sitting in the hall with OmRu as she entered the Mansion,she was sharing anecdotes with her grandchildren,who were enjoying it to the fullest,amazed at dadi's never ending stories and ishqbaaazi lessons and spectacular story telling skills Annika headed towards them!
All three of them were more than happy to see her back.Rudy was happy to see his future bhabhi(like he secretly wished) cum partner in crime back!Om was glad that his friend cum the only person who could shut his tadibaaz brother with her talks is back!And Dadi was more than happy to see her Annika puttar.
As the day proceeded,each member of the Oberoi Mansion made sure that they personally thanked her for all the things she have done for the family.

After all the serious talk being done,the hall of Oberoi Mansion started filling with loud laughter and giggles.It was like a perfect family.But one person was missing,Shivaay.
Annika wondered where he was,but she really couldn't ask that out loud,because she knew that question of hers would be followed by some indirect teasing from her dearest OmRu.The main reason of her visit forgotten,they all got indulged in their conversation.

  It was past 5 in the evening by the time Shivaay came back home from back to back meetings and a hectic day,but today was different,unlike every other day,he was not looking forward to taking some needed rest,but to meet someone in particular.He instantly knew that she was already there when he heard the guffaw as he neared the main hall,yes,that's what he admired the most about Annika,she could really bring a smile to anybody's and everybody's face with her charm!And now that he knew that she's already here,he really regretted the fact that he didn't relent on working from home,but he knew that it was not an option with his crazy brothers by his side!They wouldn't stop teasing him for that and that would only add more to their teasing session,not that he didn't enjoy them.That's what she did to him,not that he was complaining tho!

He was really glad that Annika agreed on continuing her work with them,the fact being,Annika working under somebody else gave him michmichis,like she would term it as,he chuckled at his annika inspired dictionary before making his family aware of his presence,his family,who were busy listening to Annika,who was telling them something about her champa with the perfect expressions and actions."such a drama queen she is!",thought Shivaay.

He stood there listening to her story,his family still unaware of his presence.It was rudra,who first noticed his brother watching Annika didi admirably and nudged Om.They both went towards him when Annika was done with her exciting story and the whole Oberoi clan adorably watched their eldest son still rooted to his place,watching Annika who've turned the deepest shade of red due to his intense gaze.

But Shivaay was soon brought out of the spell by his brother,as Rudra whispered "Annika didi ko ghoorna bandh karo bhaiyya" in Shivaay's ears!

Nonetheless,he approached Annika."So,are you joining from tomorrow,Annika?"asked Shivaay.A confused Annika looked at him for a second cluelessly before replying with a "I didn't get you".Shivaay then realised that they didn't really talk about her job.

So he went on explaining that they want her to join the Oberoi Industries as an official event manager of the company,he also reassured her that this is all because of her great work and it had nothing to do with Dadi's or the family's bond with her and it was purely based on her talent and not sympathy or a favour.She was quite reluctant about accepting the offer,because it was huge in the first place,and she somehow thought the she'll be working in Oberoi Mansion.But she knew that it was not possible to be in the Mansion each and every time.

When Dadi demanded her billu that Annika will be working for the house whenever necessary as well,and that would be her priority work,Shivaay agreed instantly stating that Annika would always be at Dadi's reach whenever necessary and also added that he is got no plan to snatch Annika away from dadi.OmRu exchanged a knowing glance at that particular statement of Shivaay,which didn't go unnoticed by Shivaay,but chose to ignore it nonetheless.

Ok guys,thanks for all the lovely comments,it only encourages me to write more!It's my first story and the response I've got is lovely!
I know this Chapter is mostly fam jam and has no Shivika in it,but I had to give an outline about the happenings and ended up writing this,I wanted to wrap this up here,but couldn't,as I'm really tired and hence couldn't finish this up!
Do let me know about the chapter.!!!
Lots of love!