Chapter 30

The next morning,Shivaay was in a grumpy mood.Which was nothing new to the Oberoi clan.They knew it the moment he entered the dining hall,barking orders on the phone and threatening the poor soul on the other line in the name of deadlines.The family honestly missed this side of the man,it kind of gave them an assurance that it is indeed THE Shivaay Singh Oberoi standing in front of them.He gave cold shoulder to all the questioning looks during breakfast and when Dadi enquired about his sudden change of mood he simply shrugged mentioning work stress and how irresponsible some of his employees are.He left after taking blessings from Dadi and mumbling a quick bye to others.

Shivaay fumed when Khanna informed him that Annika took a short term leave since she had to manage The Ranas' Event and that she won't be coming to the office for the next two weeks.He mentally face palmed for forgetting that important piece of information.He had a perfect plan to somehow make up for his stupidity after meeting her in the office since Annika didn't even bother to attend his calls or reply to his messages.He muttered a few curses under his breath as he realised that he won't get a chance to put his plan into action.

Shivaay decided to call Mallika in order to get in touch with the infuriating woman of his,but later decided against it as he knew that he had to plan something big this time.

"This girl,she's mad.Totally mad!",Shivaay self talked as he stood at HER favourite spot in his cabin.He stood there in silence,thinking about ways to pacify Annika.His thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door,facing the door he saw Ms.Parmar entering the cabin.She smiled wishing him good morning."Sir,you've got a meeting with the Mittals today,that's the only important meeting for the day.",said Diya with a smile.

"Reschedule the meeting,I'm not free today",Shivaay said fishing out his phone from the pocket.

"But sir-",Diya started only to get interupted by her boss.

"Reschedule!",Shivaay stated firmly making her smile fade away."And yeah,ask Agarwal to get the cctv footage I asked for.",she went numb for a moment."Ms.Parmar,you may leave now."Before she could leave,Shivaay stopped her."And if it's gonna take time,ask him to give it to me tomorrow."She nodded before leaving the cabin,her face back to normal.

***

Shivaay was currently on his way to meet Annika.He knew how to pacify his girl,with a perfect plan in mind or so he thought.It was almost evening by now.It took quite a lot of time to think of the perfect place,keeping it in mind that Annika preferred things in the simplest way possible.He knew this was the best thing to do as of now,there was no better oppurtunity to do this than now.She would be least expecting it now.Shivaay had managed to convince Mallika to get Annika decked up in the dress that he had sent over and also to get Annika to the spot giving her some excuse since he knew that Annika would refuse if Shivaay's name would be taken.

He smiled like an idiot thinking of Annika's reaction.Like an excited teenager,he ran a hand through his hair imagining how beautiful she would look in the dress he had selected for her.

He missed holding her in his arms even though it was only few hours since he last held her,he'd rather like to take her on..
Shivaay frowned.No,cut out all the kind of stuff.He'd got to keep his mind on the task in hand.

Within few minutes,Shivaay reached the spot.It was a flat hill kind of area,situated at a great height.It gave a view of the entire Mumbai with a magnificent view of the queen's crown,like the Mumbaikars call it as.The city in all its glory.The moving cars with the headlights made it look even more serene.Facing the Arabian Sea on the other side,the place was beautiful.Not many people knew about this place since the route leading to it was a private road and today the place was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and had a small table set up for two as per Shivaay's orders.He had personally requested his friend,who owns the place to not let anyone else pass through the area.Shivaay smiled looking at the arrangements.He had always admired this place for it's calmness and the view it provided and now,with all the decorations and fairy lights,it looked so superlatively beautiful.