Chapter 5

"Annika",Annika read out loud as she stood in front of a door,which had a nameplate with her name on it.She traced her name,still surprised about the fact that she has her own cabin,well,that's the last thing she expected.She knew that she would have her own work space or something small,but this was huge,she had a cabin!That's the last thing she expected.

Shivaay smiled the entire time watching her.Her happiness really warmed his heart.

He waited for some more time for her to digest the fact before speaking,"Are we just going to stand here,don't you want to see your cabin Annika?"

"Ye-yes",Annika stammered,still in shock.

Shivaay took her hand in his and opened the door.The cabin was beautiful,it had a very beautiful interior,Annika felt like it had her touch,like someone had specially designed it for her.It had a very classy touch as well.Annika looked at Shivaay and raised an eyebrow.

"What?",asked Shivaay

"Why do I have a cabin,It's not like I'm gonna be here all the time,I just have to manage events and occasions here,a small work booth is sufficient enough,like other people out there.

"But I have a cabin Annika,so does papa,bade papa,badi mom",Shivaay replied as a matter of fact.

"But..I'm different,I'm not..",before Annika could complete her sentence Shivaay answered in a stern voice.

"You are family Annika,you are a part of my family!Each and every member of my family adores you,and also Dadi made it very clear that you're special,hence it is my duty to make sure that you're treated special here.

"But Shivaay!"

"No ifs and buts,you have a cabin and that's final!Now just sit back and relax baby!"

Something about the fact that he called her 'baby' made her heart flutter.That's the first time he have called her that.Many firsts are happening today,thought Annika.

"And Annika,feel free to decorate it the way you want,it's all yours now,do let me know if you want any changes in the interior",added Shivaay with a smile.

"It's just perfect,it's like,this cabin is designed just for me, by keeping my likes and dislikes in mind",said Annika inspecting each and everything in the cabin.

"Well that's because it is",said Shivaay in a trance.

"What?,What did you say Shivaay?",asked Annika suspiciously.

"What did I say,urm,nothing,why?did you hear anything?",asked Shivaay looking everywhere but her.

"Oh yes mister,I did",Annika replied crossing her arm on her chest.

"Well Annika,what I meant was,this is your cabin,so isn't it obvious that it was designed for you",said Shivaay shrugging.

"But there's more to it,tell me what it is...Oh wait,did you choose the interior design and all of these,like,you personally took up the job of instructing the designers?,",asked a shocked Annika.

"Yeah,well I did,What is so shocking in that?",asked Shivaay playing with a vase.

"What is so shocking,everything is shocking in that Shivaay,as far as I remember,you were not even bothered about your wedding themes and mandap designs or whatever interior realated things about your wedding,Infact I remember you having an argument with Pinky Aunty and Tia stating that 'interior is really not your thing and you hate doing all of these interior and designing',you also told me once that you really don't have the time to choose some 'random' designs and that you don't care about 'em.

"And here,you've taken my taste and likes into consideration,and this is just a cabin,that was your wedding preparation,the grand Oberoi wedding",said Annika.

'But this is about you",said Shivaay.I mean,you like things like this and hence I decided to do this.

"But you don't like doing...",Annika couldn't complete her sentence as Shivaay cut her off.

"Annika,let's not talk about that now,also that wedding didn't happen,so end of discussions",said Shivaay in a stern voice.

"Baggad billa",Annika muttered under her breath.

"I heard that Annika",said Shivaay.

"Good for you.I mean,aap ek baath bathaaiye,why can't you accept that you can be a cute biluji sometimes",asked Annika playfully.

"Annika,for the last time,I am not cute,you get that",shivaay snorted.

"How do you go from billuji to SSO in seconds,I don't get it",said Annika.

Ignoring that statement from Annika,Shivaay went towards a door,He opened the door to another cabin,a very classy looking one,even though Annika could only see few chairs from there,she knew it was Shivaay's cabin,that's when reality hit her.It was a connecting door.

"Really?",asked Annika.

"Annika,I didn't want you to feel out of place here,hence I decided that it would give you comfort if our cabins are connected,and also I can always keep a check on you,after all,you are special.

"Don't you think,you are taking this 'special' thing too far Shivaay"?,asked Annika.

"That's because you are special,Annika",stated Shivaay with a very honest look in his eyes,his kanji aankhein that never lies.

"Now,Do you wanna see my cabin,babe?",asked Shivaay.And yet again,Annika had butterflies in her stomach,his nickname for her did that to her,that's maybe because Shivaay Singh Oberoi is really not the one to give nicknames or call people by such loving names.She never really heard him call anybody such names,not even his fiancè Tia..well ex-fiancè.

"Earth to Annika,I'm talking to you",Shivaay waved his palm to Annika.

"Yes,Shivaay".

Your lovely responses did the deed again.I couldn't really resist writing again.
Gotta get back to studies now!

Do let me know about the chapter!
Lots of love!❤

I'll 'try' giving an update tomorrow.