Chapter 15

I'm finally back guys!!!!!Do you all still remember the plot line? ;p

"Dadi,I think I should leave now,it's already so late.Sahil would be waiting for me.",said Annika as she got up from the couch,ready to leave after her tiny chat session with the Oberois.Dadi nodded affirmatively to that.That was when Shivaay entered the hall with a small smile on his face.

"Oho!Annika didi,your chauffeur is here,now you may leave.",said Rudra earning a deadly glare from his brother .

"Fhat the wuck!Do I look like a chauffeur to you,Rudy!",said Shivaay irritably.

"God bhaiyya,you're so snappish!",said Rudra laughing in a comical way.Saying so,he started walking towards Annika before Shivaay could bury him seven feet down for his statement.

"Didi!I'll miss you!",Rudra embraced Annika in a warm hug.
"I'll miss you too,Rudy!",said Annika in an equally childish tone.

Annika pulled away from the hug.Rudra held a very suspicious look on his face."Wait!!!Didi,you smell different!",shrieked Rudra.

"What do you mean by that Rudy!",said Annika albeit she knew where this was leading to.Embarrassment clear on her face,while Shivaay squared his shoulders to face the inevitable.

"What I meant was",he paused for a moment before turning towards Shivaay and then back to Annika and asked,"Why do you smell like Shivaay bhaiyya?." to an already embarrassed Annika.

The hall was filled with loud shrieks of Oh My Maata,Fhat the Wuck and some crazy giggles.
Annika stood there with embarrassment clear on her face,which didn't help the entire situation.

"Cut the drama guys,Why are you people so dramatic all the time!What nonsense is this!",said Shivaay with fake confidence.

Pinky decided to join the fun as well.She knew something's  cooking between her heera beta and her favourite Anika.She was not blind.Afterall,Shivaay is her son.She could see the small changes in Shivaay,the way his eyes lit whenever Annika was mentioned.The way his gaze used to follow her wherever she went,how he slowly started admiring Annika.And she also noticed how conveniently Shivaay tried to hide his feelings towards Annika before.But now,after the entire Tia drama,Shivaay didn't hide it,he was more open with his 'Annika admiring session'.Pinky herself was a small fan of their 'RK poses',(like Rudra refers to it as),their banters and the silly names.She wanted her son to realize his feelings before the marriage,and to be honest,she was glad when Tia was out of his life.Afterall,her son's happiness matters more than anything.

Pinky knew her son too well to understand that things would escalate quick between these two.But she was sure,these two were far away from calling it what it is.She could see the love,but she was also sure that these two would not admit it that easily.They may have admitted their feelings,but not the emotion that lay within.And she would wait for that,along with her Mummy Ji,for their everyday topic of discussion to turn into reality.But right now,she was in a mood to tease her billu and the extremely embarrassed Annika standing in front of her.

"Rudy,maybe Annika's wearing the same cologne as Shivaay's!Haina Annika?",asked Pinky.Annika thanked her stars before nodding.She knew,that she'd get caught easily if she opens her mouth to answer,so she thought it was better if she kept mum and just nod.

"Oh My Maata!But Shivaay...aren't all your perfumes exclusive ones,what do you call it!?Yeah,the special limited editions.",asked Pinky with an innocent look.

"And this one's the Ralph Lauren choti ma!The one from their latest exclusive collection,bhaiyya's favourite.The woody musk sce-",Rudra was interrupted by Shivaay.

"Ok,that's enough guys!You people have had enough laughs on our expense,but it's not like what you guys think,it's just that,it has a very strong sillage and Annika was in my room when I sprayed it.",Shivaay mentally face palmed for giving such a lame excuse to his family,who turns very smart when it comes to such stuffs.

"But bhaiyaa!I thought you called her up to your study,not your room!",said Rudra confused

"Leave it,Shivaay.This dumbell is just tryna pull your leg.",said Om before Shivaay could come up with an excuse.

"But O!I'm serious.I ain't lying this time.I know I always wanted Di and bhaiyya to be a thing,but this time,I'm serious.",said Rudra while Annika blushed at that statement.

"Shut Up,Rudy.You're just wasting our time.Annika,don't you wanna go?Sahil must be waiting.",said Shivaay trying to get out of this messed up situation with his crazy family.He could feel things getting out of his control,he motioned Annika to speak up.

"Rudy,I'm getting late.Can we talk about this later!?Infact,there's nothing to talk about in this.This is just a misunderstanding.I'll leave.",said Annika.

Before Shivaay could offer to drop her back home Annika narrowed her eyes at him.Which didn't go unnoticed by Pinky.

As soon as Annika was out of sight,Rudra was about to question Shivaay.Before he could do so,Shivaay raised his hand and said,"Please don't start again,I have an important conference call to make.",and dashed back across the living room,hurried up to his room.

"Something's fishy!I think I need to get into my agent Rudy mode,Don't worry I'll find out!",said Rudra before heading out.The entire family shook their head at that.

The moment Shivaay entered his room,he seized his phone from the bedside table and called Annika.

"What do you want now?",barked Annika on the other end of the line.

"Woah!!!Are you mad at me?",asked Shivaay chuckling.

"Then what do you expect?huh?That I'll come and kiss you for doing this?",said Annika regretting her statement the very next moment.

"Well,I wouldn't mind that too,you know that right?.",said Shivaay in a husky tone.

"Shivaay,I'm serious!!!",shouted Annika.

"Ouch!You're just too loud Annika.",said Shivaay.

"Oh My God!Here I'm trying to explain you how embarrassed I am,and you are worried about me being loud.Like seriously,Shivaay!",huffed Annika."You know what,Rudy was right,you're just so snappish and petulant.Just...just..so..urghh..baggad billa!!!"

"Excuse Me,Paanika!!!.Don't you dare start with that now.And about the incident,.you're just making it a big deal,it's nothing.

"Nothing?it's all because of you!You were the one with the tenacious grip,that's what resulted in this entire situation.Baggad billa.",said Annika.

"Annika,I swear if you call me that again,Wait-where are you and what's that sound?",said Shivaay.

"Of course,I'm on my way back home.And there are vehicles on the road,Shivaay.What kind of question is that?",said Annika stating the obvious.

"Don't tell me,you're riding that thing while talking to me?",asked Shivaay in horror.

"Are you mad?You think I'll do that?I've parked it in a corner.And what do you mean by 'that thing' huh?It's got a name,Champa!You can't address my scooty like that."

"Oh thank God you did not pull off that stunt!Well,we're talking about Annika here,you tend to do some really unique and weird things at times.And also,that thing,oops,sorry 'respected Champa' is quite dreadful,Be safe alright?",said Shivaay.

"How dare you call my Champa dreadful huh?!",said Annika.

"Oh right!So you can call me anything you want,but I can't state the fact when it comes to your scooty!"

"Well,I call you baggad billa beacuse you really are one.",said Annika.

"Whatever!Text me when you reach,alright?I'll come tomorrow morning to pick you up.",said Shivaay.

"You really are my chauffeur,Rudy was right.",giggled Annika before mumbling a bye.

Hello,lovely people!!!!!Finally!!!!
Do let me know about the chappy!
Lots of love!❤