Chapter:~ 21

Hope u all like this...😊😊😘😘

So let's start....

Nandini was sitting on one of the chairs near Manik's working desk thinking how to start a convo whereas Manik was standing near the window of his study in deep thoughts

Nandini was sitting on one of the chairs near Manik's working desk thinking how to start a convo whereas Manik was standing near the window of his study in deep thoughts....his this gesture confused Nandini coz she couldn't make out weather he has cooled down or not...finally after thinking a lot when Nandini was about to voice her heart out there was a knock on the door....in a very cold voice Manik called the person in ..anyone not knowing how he was in real would have thought him to be one of those cold dangerous n rude bosses who had achieved a lot in a competitively small age in short one would have found him to be 'kharoos'..his voice was so cold that Nandini shivered on her place...he noticed that and cursed himself for not being able to control his emotions...

The door opened to reveal Nyonika bcoz none ever dared to face Manik in such situations except Nyonika n Cabir (guys I know in the previous chapter I wrote that Nyo asked a butler for doing the work but then she thought against in...I m sry for the inconvenience)..... She came in n kept the tray on the table...she gave a nervous smile to Nandini n blinked her eyes in assurance of everything being fine while all Nandini could do was to nod her head with a nervous smile playing on her lips as if saying 'she knows n she will make sure everything shall be fine'....

Nyonika then turned towards Manik who was looking at both the ladies with some different emotion in his eyes....it was not of rage or anger or hurt ...but it was some what a happy, appreciative n another beautiful emotion which only Manik knew...breaking Manik's trance Nyonika called him out...

Nyo: Manik...tumhara coffee yehi rakkha hai...I hope tum aab office janeka plan cancel kar chuke ho..so tum dono k important baat k baad niche a jana dnr taiyar hai...(turning towards Nandini n caressing he face she said) aur haa princess change karke a jana....it just be uncomfortable after so long..me chalti hu..AUT zada dear maat lagana..

Man: thanxx Maa...(Manik shouted to be heard by the retreating figure of Nyo who in turn just smiled acknowledging his gesture) so kaam ki baat kare??(he said turning towards Nandini in a cold voice..)

Nandini shifted uncomfortably o her seat before answering to him which was noticed by him...well her every action starting from biting her nails to chewing her lower lips to press I g the bridge between her two eyes to shaking her legs were under his gaze...he didn't miss any of her action...

Nan: haa so first of all m sry for all the tension that happened bcoz of my absence... I didn't intended to do so... Haa me janti hu I should have informed someone before moving out but well it was for something that I can't tell u now..plss forgive me Mani...

Man: yehi baat karni thi?? Ya for much aur hai...

Nan: well kuch business ki baat bhi karni thi...well I came to know that Malhotras have a construction unit too..which is being looked after by u directly...

Man: well u have the correct information...but may I know whats the reason that made u search for the best constructing company of Asia..(well Nandini was some what hurt by the fact that he was not even addressing her with her name...)

Nan: well y will a person search for a construction company.. Obviously that person has to construct something(she said in a 'duh' tone which kinda surprised Manik).. Well I wanted to construct an office which really needs to be done in a fast motion..I have a price of land ready with me..I shall get the papers by tomorrow...well basically it shall be a temporary one to have some time in and to construct a permanent building.. Well then I have latter plans too..N my officials had earlier suggested Malhotras which now happens to be my family.  So its kinda business proposal for the Malhotras from the NM...

Man: well what are the benefits that Malhotras will get Woking with NM???(he asked in a clear businessman tone)

Nan: well as u might be knowing..NM is a big name in itself..N u r not only working with them for some short time project but u will actually be working with us for a long term basis...coz NM is not going to stop at Mumbai only...n may be we will work for some international projects... What say...there is only profit in this deal..but I will leave the decision on ur hands... Aur ek baat Mani he saw kuch hum dono me hi rehni hi chahiye..kuch hai Jo mujhe Karna hai...n once again m sry mene kuch bhi jan bujhke nehi kiya...

So m I very late??? Well if yesss then here is a biiiiiiiggggggggggg sssssrrrrryyyyy from me... Happy chocolate day guys...🍫🍫🍫🍫