Chapter:~ 33

Long time haa..

What to do.. My teachers are behind me ready with all sorts of books and are determined to get their desired scores... Take an Eg. Yesterday three of our subject teachers announced a class test for today..and one of them asked us to revise 3 chapters for the test..like for heavens sake they are looooonnnnggggg and also we have 2 more subjects to revise.. But all is well that ends well I did good in all.. Some mistakes but its good.. And also my net balance got over and having the exams as my guests for 2weeks my mom denied getting it recharged.. 😥😥 ...

Sorry for the delay people.. And yes if u people want to suggest something go ahead and DM me...pls..🙏

Muk: yeh itna ajeeb kyu hai..(she said looking at the retreating figure of Abhi)

Nandini answered Mukti..

Nan: bhayyu asehi hai.. U know Murthy men are all same when they are into work they forget all their personal relationships but when they are into something personal never ever they will bring up work.. I somewhat got this weird feature in myself..

She said everything looking into Manik's direction partially answering his unsaid questions..

Nandini was zoned out for a moment she was brought back by Mukti ..

Mukti: accha Nandini how did u and Bhai met?? I mean.. it seemed u people are long lost friends so how did u guys met??or better tell us how did all this started u know this search thing..??

Now that was definitely a question wasn't it.. Manik didn't actually thought that they will ever ask such questions and when they did Manik was stupified..he didn't knew what to answer them..he turned his gaze to Nandini when he heard her answering..

Nan:  so what happened was... I was kinda going around the world for a world tour and let me tell you all this was just becoz I wanted to find u people at any damn cost.. Though I hired the best detectives I could but only having few Info's which were nothing but nicknames and rough sketches of our childhood that I made were not enough to find u people so i had a discussion with bhayyu regarding the same..he is my solution book..I started almost 2 months back and India was my last stop.. I was supposed to have concerts in few metropolitan cities and explore other places in disguise.. But then I guess I don't need to disguise myself to find u people anymore.. I saw him while performing yesterday at the Mumbai concert.. He was one among the VIP people..for sure I missed out his guards and that was it..I thought it was confined to that but destiny had other things planned.... I had to know the city well to go around it but my guards are just like chipku chewing gums and wouldn't allow me move freely around the city without creating a fuss..so I had to lock them up in a room..but I couldn't drive as I didn't had a international driving license so I came out on road hoping to hire a cab..but I didn't realize the odd timings..I started walking on the road when I found him walking a few steps ahead..I increased my pace to catch up with him and stopped him..that's when he noticed me.. He asked me what I was doing and the I said him my about my chipku guards and requested him to take me around the city..