Chapter:~ 30

Views are decreasing.. Comments..I don't even want to discuss.. Votes okay okay..its demotivating..

Let's start

Nyo turned to their direction and gave them a broad smile but soon her smile turned into horror looking at Nandu's action..as soon as she saw Nandu landing a few feet away from her safely she released the breath she was unknowingly holding..just like others..

Landing safe on her place Nandu ran towards her Swtymaa n took her in a brief hug before giving a tight peck on her cheeks..and chirped a 'very good morning' in her ears..turning on her heels Nandu walked upto raj who now had stood up from his place at the dining and repeated her actions ..

Nyo stood their amazed while Raj patted her head with affection..while ManBir and Abhi nodded their head in disbelief..

Nandini turned around to face the rest and gave all a cheeky smile while she received some serious glares to which she responded with mouthing a sorry and pinching her right ear with her right hand.. All smiled at the antics and Abhi had his arms spread to embrace his baby sis to welcome a new day.. He was all ready in his formals just like others except for Nyo who took a break for spending time with her swthrt and preparing all her favorite dishes..

Nandini as always ran towards her bhayyu to wish him..he crashed into his embrace and hugged him real tight putting forward her excitement in front of her secret keeper..Abhi chuckled at her and wrapped his hands around him..looking at them Mukti ran to her Bhai who understanding her emotions huuged her lovingly..Dhruv took Aliya in a side hug whereas Cabir was left alone but not for long.. As Nyo and Raj took him in a side hug.. All the servants had swt smile looking at the family moment..

Soon after..Nyo asked everyone to move towards the dining area.. The table was garnished with different types of food.. It had masala dosa..aloo paratha.. Aliya's low calorie cookies and salad..cheese omlete...and what not..all started devouring their dishes.. Nyo forced them to eat till their neck cause she knew as soon as her workaholic heads enter into their work mode they will forget about their stomach..all gathered in the living room as ordered by mukti~the ladybheem..

Muk: as we have to know more about each other.. So I was thinking if we could come back early from our work places and gather at the backyard and spend some quality time ..!!

All nodded their head except raj Nyo Manik and Abhi..

Raj: kids me and ur Maa have to attend an important business party...I really wish we could avoid it but we r the guest of honour u know.. Its for the new deal we cracked..

All had a sad face but they certainly understood their point..they nodded their head and looked at Manik and Abhi expectantly.. Not meeting their eyes Manik answered

ManI will try to wrap up soon..but I can't promise...

Whereas when turned to Abhi he said the same thing..

All were about to leave for their respective work destination when Nandini said..

Nan: Swtymaa plss do me a favor..

Nyo:  y favor baccha..bolna kya chahiye.

Nan: woh I left my laptop bag upstairs in my room can u plss ask someone to bring it for me..

Nyo: arey..iss baat k liye itni formality!! Me abhi kisi butler ko bhejti hu...he will directly place it in the car okay baccha??(she asked being unsure)