Chapter:~ 25

Well I found a new reader...n trust me m in love with her comments... N as said before i suck at remembering names so sorry for that dear...
************************************

Wearing there hoodies they walked around the streets with civil dressed security guards looking after their safety

Wearing there hoodies they walked around the streets with civil dressed security guards looking after their safety..n why not..after all two most important person of their bosses r having their personal time..n no one practically..NO ONE has the right to interfere in it not even their own monstrous bosses 👾 👾..(😂😂 ) (A/N: don't tell me u guys didn't got who their bosses r 😓😓😵😱😱)

There was an awkward silence which was dangerously murdered by..guess who??

😁😁😂😂 sry sry batati hu..itna kyu gussa hote ho mere cuties.....

So the murderer was CABIR..well being a restless n curious person..Cabir could not keep his excitement in check n started with his hearty talks..

Cab: chotti..(he asked still looking at the road with his arms resting on Nandu's shoulder)

Nan: haa Bhai..(she asked tilting her head a bit to face him only to fin him in deep thoughts)

Cab: y did u even had to leave us??( he asked trying to keep his voice as calm as he could )

Nan: there were multiple reasons bhai bcoz of which appa had to take us away from u people..he didn't wanted to but couldn't help himself..

Cab: Bhai ko nehi bataygi ki huya tha??(Nandini was about to deny the fact that the whole thing was known to her when Cabir continued) dekh aab ye mat bolna that u don't know about the whole fiasco...

Nan: okay..I know..but Bhai trust me..everything is under control now..pls don't worry...aap he batao aap log Aliya aur Dhruv se kab mile...? How did ur friendship start??

Cab: well it was after two yrs of ur departure..Mukti introduced Aliya to us as one of her friends.. N Dhruv..well he was one of Manik's target..(he was cut in btwn by Nandini)

Nan: what target??

Cab: well Fab5 is not only known for music...but is also known for their pranks and bulling nature... (He said with pride dripping from his each word..only to receive raging glares from his little siso..)

Nan: Bhai...!! (Her voice holding anger) r u serious??bully?? N u r proud of it??

Cab: u know what siso..there is something deep in it...m sure Manik will tell u everything one day..n Fab5 is lot more than that of music n bully..(he said with a sadden smile chuckling to himself..)

Nan: Bhai..its okay..a6a BTW tell me if I have got someone to call as bhabi..??(she asked with a teasing tone..only to change the topic of discussion)

Cab: haa..Aliya Teri bhabi jesi hi to he if u consider Dhruv as ur bro..wait chotti...!!??(he glared at her which was clearly a fake one..well he did that only to hide his embarrassment..😂😂)

Nan: ha ha Bhai look at ur face..red red (she said poking 👉👉😊😊 his cheeks which were red obviously bcoz of his chotti's talks..) 

Cab: kya chotti..(he said removing her hand..saving his cheeks from her torture) (A/N: well I do that to my bro..just to irritate him😂😂..well do u guys do to irritate ur siblings??) Chall he saw chor tell me about u..kya chalk raha hai life mai??

Nan: life..well to the world only singer Nanz is my identity..hai kuch trusted log jinhe meri puri identity k bare me lata hai.. NM KO uska dusra boss milgaya hai..but she isn't aware of it..so it will take some more time..got to do some stuff for u people..n then thank India for giving me u people back..

Cab: don't u think u should say Mukti about everything..??

Nan: nehi Bhai..I will get her back..I don't want to force her into this..

Cab: a6a he bata...tu be surf Mukti k liye hi yes sab ki?? I mean meri aur Manik k liye nothing??( he said making a bad face..wanting to distract from any emotional talk)

Nanwo to aap ko baad mai pata chalega..a6a Bhai aapne bataya nehi bhabi k bare me..??

Cab: the cool Cabir aur relationship status 'taken'..not possible boss...m forever single..haa thori bohot flirt kar leta hu..but nothing serious till date..

Nan: u r searching for ur soulmate right Bhai ??

Cabir couldn't help but nod his in a yes..he chuckled on the thought of how big his siso had grown up..Nandini raised an eyebrow in confusion to which he nodded in no n asked..

Cab: wanna have ice cream like old times..??

Well that's what Nandini was waiting for..ice cream had always been something mandatory for CabNi talks..never ever it happened that they missed upon it..Nandini quickly bobbed her like a child to which Cabir let out small laugh n kissed the side of her head over the hoodie with a brotherly affection..

Done for today!! A bit early comparative to the recent updates.. M I??  Small one?? Sry for that..tell me if y liked it or not...