Chapter:~ 29

Mm hello there peeps!! 👋 👋 so is the plan ready!!?? So what did u people decided?? Jutte or chappal or 🍅 or rotten eggs!!??? But guys do u think its necessary?? I mean I know m late n I apologize for the same but all those mention above is really extreme..

Okay I know that was lame..but what to do m not a person with much humor..

Let's get back to what u people r waiting for..

Man: gud mrng Bella..

Nan: ur voice made my mrng really good..actually it made this day more beautiful for me..

She said looking intently into his eyes..he continued stroking his cheeks as if absorbing her being ..while the rest were all fine rather than being shocked..may be bcoz they understood her value which she held in their friends' life..

They kept their respective instruments on their places n turned to greet Nandini..among all Cabir was the fastest..he ran in her direction and almost snatched his chotti from her monstu..

Both Manik and Nandini were startled by Cabir's action bcoz they were oblivious to their surrounding.. The realization of being embraced by her in a tight hug dawned upon Nandu soon and then she replied with equal flavor..

Cabir was in bliss..he could not continue his 'sukoon ka nind' that he got after ages bcoz of our very own Manik Malhotra..after reaching home he lied down on the bed changing into comfortable clothes only to make himself believe that all the events that took place in his life with 24hrs was true..before closing his eyes to fall into a deep peaceful sleep he promised himself to never ever henceforth let go of his cute Lil bundle of joy and his real happiness..and again seeing her morning smile he forgot all his worries again..he was busy absorbing her presence until he heard

"Bhai u r squishing  me"

Cabir immediately loosened his grip still keeping her in his embrace faced her while a sheepish smile adorned his face..all other present in the room let out chuckle..Cabir kissed her forehead murmuring a 'best morning chocopie' to her which made her giggle.. She kissed his cheeks returning her Bhai's gesture murmuring ' copy paste enter Bhai '

Then she hugged the rest chirping  sweet morning..compiling them to do the same..Mukti hugged her a Lil tighter than the other two..while Aliya gave her a nervous hug..n Dhruv continued with a short friendly hug..

After the wishing session Nandu and Manik excused themselves to complete her morning coarse  while Fab4 preferred waiting for them at the lounge..Cabir being the all time 'bhukkar' asked them to make it fast..

Coming out of the jam room Nandini realized that she couldn't recall the way to her room..she made a 'happy realization face' to herself she was about to go back inside to call one her friends when she saw Manik coming out..he raised his one eyebrow forming a questioning look..she made a 'helpless puppy face' and said..

Nan: I don't remember the way to my room..

Manik chuckled on her statement and taking her in a side hug he said

Man: come I will show u..

With this he lead her to her room..  They parted ways at the door of Nandini's room only after promising each other to move downstairs together..

After taking shower both bffs changed themselves into formal attires with Nandu applying minimum makeup and Manik gelling up his hair for the nth time..

Manik came out of his room first n then looked around to sight his Bella...
Finding her nowhere he decided to knock at her door..

Knock knock

"Come in" came a busy sounding voice of the person he was searching for..he frowned on the thought that she is busy..but then realization dawned upon him of her being the ultimate 'NM'..

He pushed in through the door only to find her engrossed in her lappy..with a spectacle on..which although made her look cute but covered her expressive eyes..well that's what Manik thought..

Manik cleared his throat in order to gain her attention which seemed to have not worked until an engrossed Nandu replied..

Nan: gimme 5mins Mani ...I will complete this n then we r ready to go!!

He nodded his head in confirmation and made himself comfortable on the couch placed opposite to her.. He took out his phone and started surfing through it in order to kill the time...

It has been a while but Nandini is too engrossed to even look upto the person present in her room..finally she did what she was trying to do..She closed her lappy nd looked up to find a bored Manik surfing through his phone..

She walked up to him and sat on the other end of the couch and nudged his arms to gain his attention which was already on her all these while unknown to her..he raised his head with a questioning look..

Nan: mm chale..(she said getting up on her heels)

Man: hmm chalo..only if u r ready!! (Nandini frowned at this comment made by him)

Nan: what do u mean?? I don't look fine to go out?? (She said narrowing her gaze with an accusing look plastered on her face almost instantly)

Man: a re I didn't mean it that way..what I meant was ki u were working on something right!!?? So only if it's done and u r ready with it the we can leave for downstairs??!!! (He said in a sort of scared and defensive tone)

Nandini smiled at him at pulled his cheeks mouthing a 'cute' which earned her glare and she returned that with another..and soon we found both bffs laughing heartily forgetting the world..

Getting a grip over themselves they walked down the stairs only to hear a gorgeous Nyonika ordering a butler to call her two children from upstairs..they looked at each h other And the said in unison.

"We are here maa /Swtymaa"

Nandini in an instant ran down the last few steps that were yet to be covered making several breaths stuck at the throat of the people present in the hall which included Manik too..

1055words!! Not much I know!! But plss bear with me for sometime coz being a student of class X the whole thing is taking a toll upon me..although I had half of the part written earlier I got a chance to write again from 14th or 15th when my favorite commenter asked me to give an update.. M sry for the delay..do give ur views about this chappy...  If u want me to include any scene of ur interest do DM me..