Chapter:~ 32

Do we need a recap?? No I guess coz m pretty much early I guess..

Chalo so let's dig in to more of our Best friends..

Manik with his amazing knowledge about shortcuts in the busy roads of Mumbai managed to catch up with his friends...he surprised them by his sudden entry from the lane connecting with the main street perpendicularly...Well Nandini was enjoying the fun ride which clearly reflected on her face..

Not so soon enough they were entering the preemies of Malhotra mansion.. They guards hurriedly opened the gates to welcome their 'chote baba' and his army.. The old watchman welcomed them with a salute to which Manik stopped for a while and nodded his head in negative and passed a sweet smile clearly indicating not to do so henceforth... Nandini smiled at him ..they left behind a smiling watchman who blessed his 'chote baba' with all his hearts..

It was a ritual for Fab5 that whenever they enter a place.. No matter where it was..if they are together there..they will make an entry together..and today was not an exception... Being tired they silently entered the living area..Nyo who was sitting on the sofa with some file looked up to find her tired children returning with their ever so wooing aura..she at once asked one of the servants to bring glasses of water for everyone.. Mukti and Cabir sat on the sofa with thud! Whereas Manik went up to Nyo to relax in his mother's lap..

While caressing Manik's hairs..Nyo asked

Nyo: bhuk nehi laagi tum sabko?

To which Cabir jumped and said..

Cab: haa Maa bohot joroki.. Wese kya banaya hai??

Nyo: bhuk lagi hai to go freshnup I will set the dining table till then..aur kya banaya hai ye to wahi pata chalega..chalo chalo freshnup..

All got up to leave for their rooms except for Manik who preferred to experience the peace for sometime more when Nyo called for Nandu.. Nandini turned to face her to which Nyo extended one of her hands indicating her to move closer to her..Nandini walked up to her and beside her..Manik took a glance of her and again closed his eyes..

Nyo: thak gayi meri bacchi??

Nyo asked lovingly caressing her hairs ..Nandini nodded her head in negative to answer Nyo's question.. then said..

Nan: nehi Swtymaa aisi baat nehi hai.. Bas meeting bohot lambi chali..Swtymaa..

Nyo: haa princess..

Nan: woh actually in about 3 days mujhe aur Bhayyu ko Delhi jaana hai..

Manik was hearing the whole conversation with much attention but still he didn't utter a word..he waited for nandini to explain..his unasked question was voiced out by..

Nyo: par kyun??

Nan: Maa woh concerts lined up hai..Mumbai was only the first city..I need to visit the important cities like Kolkata Ahmadabad Chandigarh.. I know these few I don't know if there is more..I came to India for an all India tour..so

Nyo: all India tour.. Tab to puri trip will take much time..

Nan: nehi Maa actually the trip was planned in a lengthy way bcoz I wanted to stay at every city for at least a day..but now that's not the case..I will ask the event managers to propone the concerts so that I don't have to wait at a single place for a long time..

Nyo: work commitments hai pure to karne hi honge..but make sure u come early and take care of urself as well as Abhi okay? (Her voice held so much authority that Nandu bobbed her head like a small kid..)for now go freshen up till then I will set the table