Chapter:~ 27

Hola people.. Missed me???...I missed u peeps a lot..tell me something before u start with reading this part...what r u expecting its content to be??MaNan or Fab5 or family ??

**********let's begin with it**********

Recap:CabNi....possessive Malhotra..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~💠💠💠~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its another morning for the people of India which again brought the resting people on their toes to fulfill their responsibility for the day. Mumbai being one of the busy city we find the roads to be quite busy n noisy...but who cares about that in Malhotra mansion..coz its located at a Lil posh area of the city..talking about Malhotra mansion reminds to peep in to see the change that 'Malhotra's princess' has brought along with her the day before..

Servants were busy cleaning the house..whereas Mrs.Malhotra was dusting a few antic showpiece..there was sweet smile that was playing on her lips indicating her to be in a happy mood..she was also humming some 90's melody listening to which the butlers were confirmed about her mood n smiled to themselves... Why not..?after all its not always that u find Malhotras to be this happy...but only if they knew that now they will get to see the sight very often...!!!(hushhhhh!!sigh😁😁😁)

Meanwhile Abhi came out of his room in his jogging tracks looking as hot as any of the cover page models..he had his Bluetooth earphones on..

he had his Bluetooth earphones on

he was searching for the garden to jog as he wasn't well accustomed to the place

he was searching for the garden to jog as he wasn't well accustomed to the place.. he was passing the living room when he came across Nyonika..She passed a smile to him n came towards him..

Nyo: Abhi beta kya baat hai..!!itni subha subha uthgaye!!..(she said praising him with an appreciating look to which he gave a shy smile 😄)aur jogging suit dekhke to lata hai All ready for some good jog..

Abhi: haa aunty woh actually I was mmmm thorasa lost..u know I haven't seen around so I couldn't actually find the garden...(he said being a lil hesitant)

Nyo: haye rabba!! Me to bhool hi gayi thi...koi baat nehi baccha..chal me Tujhe le chalti hu...u can even use the gym..come I will show u the way.. after u freshnup I will ask someone to take u around.. Thik hai??