Chapter:~ 34 ☺

Hello people..... Remember me????I guess no. Well I do not complain. Honestly I did not know how to continue further. I just felt I was not doing justice to my favourite characters who actually means hope to me. I even left wattpad for the same. But then recently I started feeling low.. I didnt know where to fall back, that's when wattpad came. And seeing people still reading the story something in me wished to continue.. However the story might be I will continue till I can. Okay enough of my monologue.
************************************

Fab5's jam room it was.... A place that screamed them... It had witnessed every damn emotion that their friendship had gone through.. It was a witness to their struggle when they were yet to launch.. It was witness to their celebration of every successful achievement.. Today this place was witnessing a blooming friendship....

In the room all were gathered having hearty chat.. With Cabir patting his baby sister's head who had laid down on the carpeted floor making Cabir's lap her pillow..that was must watch scene.. The COOL CABIRAA being all fatherly.. light hearted talks were shared between the new friends..

Soon there was knock on the door.... All looker at each other for the other to receive the door but none came forward..it was clear that Cabir wasn't getting up.. Neither did they ask Nandini.. When all were busy eye talking Nandu got up to open the door leaving the rest tongue tied.. It was Abhi who was at the door.. He came in and gave a hug to his babydoll..
Taking her in a side hug he asked

Abhi: did u do ur riyaaz??

Nan:  haa bhayyu.. Didn't u get to hear it.. I thought I was loud enough??? (She said with a confused state)

Cabir interfered the bro-sis talk...

Cab: its bcoz the study is soundproof and so r the other rooms.. Ye jam room ek exception hai coz Maa wanted to hear us singing without interfering us..

Abhi: then I guess its me and Manik who missed it.. Anyways guys do u even realise what time it is???

Aliya came forward this time..."may be evening already.. We don't realize time once we enter this room... We don't even have a clock in here. Lets move guys and check if maa needs help in something."

How can cabiraa let go of any opportunity to tease someone😜
" wah shaadi kya hui makeup kit tu ghar k kaam k bare me soch rahi hai! " he said feigning a shocked face.

Alya passed him glares which of course did not have any effect on the ever so cool Cabir while the rest chortled.

"Btw time kya ho raha hai koi batayega?!" Asked Nandini moving towards the side table to collect her cellphone.

"Its near to 7 pm." Informed Abhi moving out the room.

All moved downstairs chatting all the way only to find Nyonika sitting by the lounge reading a file. All silently took their seats on the sofa and were looking at each other in silence. But their look look game came to an end as the saw Abhi sitting in front of nyonika on the floor with his head in her lap. Everyone had their eyes wide as they were busy thinking how to not disturb their maa and here Abhi had put a full stop to their entire thought process. For once all including Mukti thought Nyo will be upset but their misconception as cleared as soon as they saw Nyonika caressing Abhi's hairs with her left hand while with the right she was still holding her file to read.

"Maa aur kitna kam karoge aap. Bohot hogaya. Aankh me dard hoga baba. Rakh dijiye na aur mujhse baate kijiye" nagged abhi not at all liking the partial attention he was receiving from his Maa.

"A re mujhe nehi pata tha mujhe aur ek attention seeker beta mil jayega. Chalo koi gal nei.. Chalo chad diya kam abhi tere vaste. Ab bol thak gaya hai kya mera beta?" Nyonika couldn't help but shower Abhi with her love just as she did for all her other children. Nandini had slight tears knowing how exactly her bhayyu must be feeing after so many years feeling the same motherly warmth. Yes true her parents did try their level best to give Abhi the same love as his parents but somewhere Abhi could never consider them more than 'badepapa ' and 'badimaa'.

Abhi: nehi maa jyada nehi bas thora thakan hai ab aapke pas agya hu na to thik ho jaye ga. Waise maa aaj khane me kya ban raha hai?

Nyo smilingly replied "jo bhi mera beta khana chahe wo bana denge.kyun thik hai na?" She asked abhi the last line tilting his face towards her to which abhi gave her his dazzling smile.

"Maa this is not fair yaar" suddenly everybody heard Mukti sulking and all chuckled looking at her drama. All knew where this was leading to so they just surrendered to her drama.

Nyo: acha bacchu..
She said pulling mukti's cheek with her free hand and then turning towards Nandini she continued " Princess aapne to bohot mitha gaya. Mujhe bohot peaceful laga. Bilkul jese manu jab gata hai tab jese lagta hai na thik wese. Idhar aa swtymaa k pass"

Nandini went ahead and sat beside nyo who caressed her face lovingly.

"Swty maa I na missed you people soooooooooo much. Abhi dekho hum sab yaha hai par mani or boyfriend hai hi nehi hai. Kya kar rahe hai wo dono. Mumma bulao na unhe meko sab k sath time spend kar na hai. Jab se ayi hu thik se time hi nehi. "

"Kisi ne mujhe yaad kiya janemann"

All looked at the source to find Manik smiling at them. All returned him the same. His eyes settled on his bella. He covered the distance between them still holding her gaze and kissed Nyo's forehead from behind and the came across to sit beside Nandini. He very subtly slid his arm behind Nandini which brought her close to him and then he pecked her head too from behind.

Man: kya kiya tum sabne mere absence me? (His question though was directed to all his eyes never left hers.)

Abhi: apparently they had great fun!!!( He said still enjoying his maa's pyaar for his hair. Well In so many years may be this was the time he was enjoying what his friends called as Moms' obssession for hairs) (A/N : who all agrees that moms do have something for their child's hair? Well my mum does have some wierd behaviour towards my hair 😂)

With that the younger clan started taking turns telling them what all they did specially teasing Manik and Abhi on what all they missed because of their work 🙄.

As Raj returned at night after which they had an elaborate family dinner with loads and loads of laughter and glares(ab jisko tease karege wo to yehi karega na. Samjha Karo  😉😉😂😂).

Ok people this what I could manage to write. I don't know how it came out to be. I only wanted to write this because I saw people still liking this story. I hope I could atleast do some justice to your expectations