friends to strangers

bill's pov.

you ever had a crush on someone who's now your best friend. does that even work? it was cool and funny with stan until he met richie a little bit better. we know each other since we were 10 years old. why are they so close when stan and i start getting along so well? that's so not fair.

stan is a good friend. he's kind, caring and he has a good sense of humor. and yes, i was in love with him but that was six years ago! i don't like him like that anymore. but stan seems like he's in love with richie and him being friend that he forget about me.

i know it sounds so ridiculous but i'm so broken. i cried so much no matter where i am. i even cried so much that i had to go home because i was so close to have a mental breakdown.

he was always there for me even when he had a rough day. he was there for me even when he had problems with his girlfriend. he was there for me even when he wanted to cry. but now, i am not so close with him anymore. we barely talk. in fact, we don't talk at all. but when i'm crying, he's there for me. he shows that he cares but why he's only there when i'm feelings sad? am i so boring when i'm fine?

what's even worse is that i have this weird feeling that i'm in love with him, once again. in fifth grade i didn't really know him that much so i don't know why i fell in love with him... but now that i know him, it feels like i like him although i don't want to because he would never like me back.