Chapter 9

Cami's p.o.v

From being in the garden for awhile, I discovered that if I take my shoes off and walk barefoot on the grass, then little flowers will bloom where my feet touched.

"Amazing, the things you can do," I hear Niall say from behind me. I turned and saw him sitting at the base of a big oak tree.

"How long have you be sitting there?" I ask walking over to him.

"Awhile," he says as I sit down beside him. "I've never seen nature spirits as powerful as you, my dear," he says looking at the meadow of flowers I just left behind me.

"Really, this is all so new to me. Do you have any powers?" I say placing my head on his shoulder. I knew the others had powers but wasn't informed if Niall had any.

"Yes I have a few powers. All vampires develop them over time," he says and I look up at him. You learn something new everyday in this crazy world of ours.

"What are they?" I ask, the curiosity getting to me.

"Eager are we?" Niall says with a chuckle but continued "I can control the elements and teleport," he says looking down at me. My eyes were wide with amazement.

"That's so cool, show me," I say with excitement.

"Sure," he says with a laugh. He closed his eyes and the ground started to shake and the wind picked up. The water in the fountain was raising in the air, I was looking at everything and laughing because it was so cool.

"That's amazing," I say and I turn to look at Niall only to find him gone.

Where did he go? Was he even there before?

I looked around confused but then a saw him about 200 yards away and realised he teleported there but in a few seconds he was back beside me.

"You scared me for a minute," I say and he chuckles.

"Sorry," he says with a sheepish smile "come let's go for a walk, I want to show you something" he says taking my hand he leads me into the forest behind the castle hmm, I wonder what he wants to show me....

I hope you like it and thanks for reading and voting

Bailey