Chapter 24

Cami's p.o.v

The walk back to the castle was quiet and somewhat peaceful. Lilith and Luke were quiet as they walked side by side in front of Niall and I. They didn't know what to say to eachother and I know how they feel, as I was once in this situation, only not on the brink of a major fight.

We entered the castle to find everyone in the main hall, El was playing with Addison on the floor, the little girl was giggling and being all cute. "We have visitors," I state and they all looked up at us.

"The wolves are always welcome," Liam says walking over to Luke.

"It's great to see you again," he says shaking Luke's hand as well as the other Alphas

"As it is for you," Luke says and they did that weird bro hug thing that guys do. Luke chatted with the rest of the kings, catching up on things since the last time they saw eachother.

"I'll show everyone to their rooms while you guys discuss the allience," I say as everyone was done talking.

"Alright, we'll be on our way then," Niall says leading Luke and the rest of the king's into the study.

I motioned for everyone else to follow me as I lead them to the East wing of the castle, it was the only vacent wing we had and it has the best veiw of the forest. Once everyone was settled into their rooms I trudged back to the main hall, Lilith was still there as if waiting for me.

"I need to talk to you," she says when I came down the stairs.

"Alright, let's go somewhere privet then," I say and we went into the library, there is never anyone in here so it's a great place to talk. Lilith sits down on a red arm chair by the fire and I sit across from her in the blue one.

"How did you deal with all this? The whole mate thing?" She asks giving me a hopeful look.

"Well at first it was strange, I had to leave home but mom was with me up until now. I had to get to know Niall but eventually I began falling for him. It will take time but this is your destiny. Luke is your mate and you will be together for ever now," I say with a simpathetic look.

"I hope you're right, because this is all new to me," she says offering a small smile and I laughed.

"Let's worry about getting mom back first before anything else," I say and she nods.

"Yeah right now she is our main priority," she says as we share a nod. Our mom means everything to us and we will not let Dad keep her from us. This is about to end and we will take my father down........

Sorry it's been awhile but I was working on finishing up one of my other stories, this book is also drawing to a close soon but I hope you like this chapter and that is for reading.

Bailey