Chapter 23

Lilith's p.o.v

The minute Niall said that Luke and I were mates confirmed my intuition but it was rather awkward. Imagine spending your whole life imprisoned by your father, never having anyone to have a civilized conversation with or being around anyone.

Now imagine escaping and tracking down your long lost sister who thought you were dead, telling her that you weren't what people told her you were.

Then she starts believing you're telling the truth then you find out that the reason you're aging as a vampire is because you're mated to a werewolf. Next you are taken to them and you both start glowing then someone told you were mates.

How would you react in this situation because I was feeling awkward. He was really handsome with the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen, he was tall with blonde hair and his accent was amazing.

Niall says it's incredibly rare for a wolf to imprint on a vampire, almost as rare as a vampire being mated to a human nature spirit.

"We have much to discuss, perhaps you'd accompany us back to the castle Luke. That way you can get to know your mate as well as discuss our situation with the kings," Cami says bringing me out of my thoughts. I silently thanked her as Luke and I were just staring at eachother which probably made everyone else feel awkward.

"I'd be delighted to my queen," Luke says giving her a smile.

"Your pack is welcome to stay at the castle under our protection," Niall says grabbing Cami's hand. They were an odd couple those two but a cute one none the less.

"Your kindness is noble your grace," he says to Niall with a bow.

"Let's pack up everyone," he tells his pack and people spring into action.

They had the camp packed up in seconds which was quite remarkable if I do say so myself. I really need to talk to Cami when we get back, I want to ask her to help me with this whole mate thing as it's something I'll have to get use too.

Maybe I can fall in love with Luke, he is my soulmate after all. But more importantly we need to fight my dad and get mom back. Like Camilla I will stop at nothing to get her back to us, afterall she hasn't seen my in ages.

She knows I'm alive but dad forbade me to see her, well now it's time to defeat dad and get her back, no matter what......

Yes it's been awhile sorry I was busy, how about that new point of view. Hopefully they can get their mom back and lilith can learn to love luke. I hope you like it and thanks for reading.

Bailey