Chapter 28

Camilla's p.o.v

After he said those words an army appeared behind him and the battle was about to begin. My father took a step towards us ready to strike. However I didn't want a battle to commence. A lot of innocent people have already died because of my father. I don't want anyone else dying because of him.

I stepped forward and slammed my foot on the ground. It shook the ground violently. Dad and his army fell to the ground. The wind began blowing around me as my hair whipped around because of it.

"She's developed Niall's powers over the elements," Louis says pointing it out to the rest of the group.

My father got up and began to laugh "Ok hun quite playing around," he says looking  at me sternly.

"I'm Camilla Rose Sapphire. Human nature spirit, and one of the most powerful creatures to walk this earth. I'm soon going to be one of the Queens who will rule over this land and protect its people. Well you attacked those people so now I'm going to protect them. So father, I'm not playing," I say fiercely raising my hands.

Everything around me began moving around me at a rapid rate. Pointing my hand at my father he fell to his knees in pain. A spiral of twigs, leaves and dirt began flowing around him, trapping him in a tornado of nature. It only lasted a few seconds but a could hear dad scream before the spiral faded away and there was a pile of dust in dad's place.

"As for the rest of you. Well you can either be ruled by us or suffer the same fate as my father," I state as the all backed away raising their hands up in surrender. It's all over now. Dad's gone, we got mom back so now I can finally live in peace........

Well Cami defeated her father once and for all so that a plus. I hope you all liked this chapter and thanks for reading.

Bailey