Chapter 27

Cami's p.o.v

Niall and I marched towards my father in the woods. The other Kings and half of our army was beside us ready for the fight. As we approached the clearing that was said to be where my father was, I saw someone tied to a tree.

"It's your mother," Niall says using his vampire vision to see who it was.

My eyes went wide "Is she hurt?" I asked hoping she was alright.

"She seems to be alright," Niall states and I let out a sigh glad that she was alright.

From across the clearing I could see Lilith and Luke. "Mom," Lili yells rushing towards mom as I reached her.

"Cami, Lili. My beautiful daughters run it's a trap," Mom says upon seeing us and Luke untied her.

"I don't care mom, I'll kill him," I say my voice angry with rage. She tries to give me a smile but it seems to hard for her.

"He thinks I'm his mate but we were human when we met. He's gone mad Cami," she says as Niall helped her up.

"Get her back to the castle, warn the guards to keep high alert," he says to one of the vampires who takes my mom and rushes her back to the castle.

"Well, look what we have here. A nature spirit, vampires and werewolves. Now that's an odd alliance," I hear my father say as he stepped into the clearing, a small army of followers behind him.

"We get along with all sorts of supernatural beings. It's our job to rule over them after all," Liam says stepping forward.

"You don't scare us father," Lilith says with authority which made me proud.

"Well my own daughters turned against me. It kind of hurts me to see you on the opposing side, we use to have such fun together,"............

Ooh, we are about to have a family showdown. Anyway sorry it's been awhile I've got a big trip to Europe coming up and I'm graduating in a few weeks so I've got exams and what not to study for. But I hope you like it and thanks for reading.

Bailey