chapter 19

Cami's p.o.v

I made my way out to the lake where my sister, who I thought passed away, wanted to meet me. Its been ages since I last saw her, but last time I did she was dying in the hospital from heart failure. Now I know that it had all been a lie and she never really left.

What I do know is that she may have some intel on how I can get mom back safely without Dad harming her. The forest was surprisingly quiet as I approached the lake, and there sitting by the water's edge was a young lady who could only be Lilith.

She looked up as I approached, the ground crunching slightly under my bare feet. "Wow on time as usual, you sure haven't changed Cami," she says in a calm voice.

"Yet evedently you have Lili," I state looking down at her. For anymore who didn't know us you could tell we were sister. Long black hair with stunning blue eyes almost identical looking but we're not twins.

There was 11 months between us, her being the younger sibling. Yet she seemed to be the wiser one of us and smarter for cleverly faking her own death.

"So you dying, was that a lie or did I really lose you?" I questioned as she stood up.

She was about my height but she stood with more grace than I. "That wasn't fake Cami, I did die, well my mortal being did. There's is much that you don't know that you need to. For starters in not evil, yes I am a dark nature spirit but that died when my mortal being did. I was turned into a vampire Cami, I'm not who they say I am." She says and my eyes go wide.

"What if I don't believe you?" I state and she sighs.

"I didn't expect you to at first but I'll show you," she says as her eyes turn red and fangs slide over her natural teeth.

"So then how are you grown up? Vampires stop aging after they are turned unless they were born one, then they grow till their 16 before they stop aging" I asked as I was confused.

"There's alot I need to explain but right now we need to go back where it's safe, or father will find us," she say with a pleading look and I nod.

"Alright, this way," I say grabbing her hand as we ran back to the castle. Now I've got some explaining to do.....

Ok so Lilith isn't evil and there's alot to the story that needs to be heard. So next chapter will be explaining everything that's going on, but for now I hope you like this chapter and thanks for reading.

Bailey