Chapter 12

Cami's p.o.v

After my hot shower I somehow felt better, just like Niall said I would. I changed into my basket ball shorts and one of Niall's shirts, then I went back into my room and saw Niall sleeping on the bed.

That boy sure loves his sleep.

"All you do is sleep and eat," I say with a laugh before crawling in the bed.

"It's how I get my great skin," he says with a smile, then in a second he was hovering over me.

"Can I help you?" I say looking into his beautiful ocean blue eyes that I can always get lots in. I could feel my heart beating fast from our bodies being pressed together.

"Yeah, stop complaining about my sleeping habits," he says with fake hurt which made me laugh.

"As you wish my King," I say with a smile bowing my head slightly.

We stare into each other's eyes for what felt like eternity, but it was only a few minutes. Then Niall leaned down and pressed our lips together in our first kiss. My first ever kiss.

It was magical, like fireworks going off in my stomach and sparks crawling across my soft skin. The kiss didn't last long but it was beautiful in everyway.

Then Niall was laying beside me "Time to get up now my Queen," Niall says helping me off the bed.

"We're not married yet," I say with a laugh as Niall placed me on his back.

"But you will always be my Queen," he says as I played with his soft blonde hair.

In the blink of an eye we were out in the garden, by the magnificent lake that dwelled in the small clearing by the rose bushes.

"This is the most beautiful place to built a castle," I say as Niall sets me down on the grass. My bare toes wiggle through the grass and I look at the wonderful fish that were swimming happily in the smooth soft water.

Niall wraps his arms around me from behind, his head resting in the crook of my neck like it was a missing puzzle piece "Indeed my love. That's why we knew our palace had to be in this very spot," he says while planting a soft peck on my collar bone. It tickled a bit.

"It's just sad that you were brought into this when there is a war coming," he says sitting down, pulling me into his lap.

"Yeah, but I need to get my mother back. And stop my father and sister from taking over the kingdom," I say looking up into his beautiful irises, I wondered how the colors in them mixed so perfectly to create the most pretty color blue I've even seen.

His eyes were a mixture of various greys and blues that mixed so perfectly together to create a beautiful hue and tone of blue that it almost looked like a totally new color, just waiting to be discovered.

"You have the most pretty eyes I've ever seen," I say out of the blue, but I had to tell him anyway.

"And you, my love, have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen," he says planting a kiss on my forehead.

When he said this a smile creeped onto my face causing him to smile as well "Do you think we can win this war Niall?" I say and he looks at me, his face full of seriousness.

"I know we can,"......

Well there you go folks, this was supposed to go up yesterday but I was hamster sitting, well I still am but I also had to watch my little brother but anyway I hope you like it and thanks so much for reading and voting, I don't know what I'd do without you ❤

Bailey